Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They should have done a Black Widow origin film, where she was an assassin, on some Jason Bourne type shyt. There was a period before the aliens and shyt came where it would have been right. But now she just looks way outta place.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Emily blunt? :noah: that's my girl! I think she'd be good as captain marvel though, I pretty much just want her from live die repeat but in the mcu
yup. Emily Blunt. I disagree with the bolded though everyone says that :mjlol: She's too frail for captain danvers, chick gotta be semi built

but hey they made wonder woman frail and it worked, so :hubie:

She could be the filipe andrade version but even then, the face don't match

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Im watching Civil War for the first time, and it's great so far but we're at the aiport fight and it's laughable how out of place she is

2 iron man suits
Black panther suit
Spiderman
Captain America shield and super strength
Falcons suit
scarlet witch powers
Ant man suit
Winter Soldier

And then we have this bytch with two big bossman night sticks:bryan:

And before anyone say "but but hawkeye" his ability to shoot arrows quickly and accurately is quite clearly superhuman. He cant be compared to her

:russ: Man I miss 90s wrestling.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Man I miss 90s wrestling.

Who ddoes she think theyre fghting?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The real question is how come Tony never made Black Widow and Hawkeye suits :mjpls:

He gave Rhodey one of his. He made Spiderman one. Coulson has better tech than them two :deadrose:

Toney respect widow but doesn't like her

In iron man 2 she worked for him as a double agent shield, then she betrayed him in civil war, toney has always been at odds with shield....bad move on her part

Spiderman and rodes don't have a history of killing.....hawkeye and widow both do

If left up to toney the avenger would be iron man, Thor, rodes, Spiderman and hulk.......

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
between Wanda, who hasn't done shyt yet, Wasp, Black Panther's sister, Gamora, Thor's 2 sidepieces, Captain Marvel, we don't need ScarJo playing this character into her 40s. or just make her head of Shield like i said, but why even waste the money? the most unintentionally funny scene in CW is when she's fighting Winter Soldier and literally going "hyah! hyah!" as she's punching him."

why don't they just find some muscle bound bimbo , paint her green and let her play she hulk - it's easy money

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
As a matter of fact, If I'm Black Widow and Hawkeye, after Spidey took Caps shield, I'm looking at Tony like :mjpls: :stopitslime::martin: "why we aint get no tech like that"

When Falcon found out Tony made Peter's suit he probably looked at this pack like :aicmon: and the next time he saw Tony he probably looked at him like this

eddie_27.jpg

Then he looked at Cap like
eddie-murphy.jpg

"You and Tony need to make up breh" Look how he hooked up that Parker kid. Ant Man whooped my ass".
"I don't got no super powers and I'm not trying to end up like that Witch Ladies brother"....."or most of the black characters from AOS" :to:

006DRG_Eddie_Murphy_038.jpg

"Even Rhodes got a damn suit maaaaan"

:russ: breh I'm over here hollering!! LMAO.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
So we calling it caping for checking baseless shyt now? :patrice:

So if it was Hawkeye instead of Black Widow you'd say the same thing? :patrice:

So you just arguing to argue. :patrice:
dude what the fukk can hawkeye can do against loki? what can black widow do against loki? if scarlet witch is on deck, why do we need the widow?