Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never had a problem with her. Like somebody else said Batman is a normal man and he gets a pass so why can't she? In Batman v Superman when Doomsday came out Batman was out of place. Wonder Woman and Supes getting it in and what's he doing?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:laff: comparing black widow with batman, you nikkas are fools

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:laff: comparing black widow with batman, you nikkas are fools
Give Black Widow a deus ex machina style prep time ass pull mechanic problem solved. Like I said Doomsday was out there blowing shyt up and Batman was trying not to get bodied and not much more. Wonder Woman had to step in or he would have been.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Outside of Winter Soldier, She doesn't do much. I'd never compare her to Batman tho. Batman is a great team asset. He has a lot of resources at his disposal.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I never had a problem with her. Like somebody else said Batman is a normal man and he gets a pass so why can't she? In Batman v Superman when Doomsday came out Batman was out of place. Wonder Woman and Supes getting it in and what's he doing?

Are you forgetting that Batman had the kryptonite to kill Doomsday? Without that Superman and WW would have been battling all day just trading blows
Bats is in a league by himself :wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Didn't bother going through the thread, but lol@the Hawkeye caping to make this shyt not look silly. The hell is Hawkeye going to do to the same people you mentioned Black Widow looked silly in comparison to? The dude even makes a point in the Ultron movie to say "I'm a guy with arrows":mjlol:Mind controlled Hawkeye also got his ass beat by Black Widow in The Avengers. If we're gonna keep trimming down the roster, let's get rid of Nick Fury. Let's get rid of Bucky too. We already have Captain America, fukk we need the brainwashed version for? Let's get rid of War Machine. We already have Ironman, plus the nikka can barely walk now. Lets move on to the Guardians of the Galaxy; Star-Lord is bushes status since he's no longer a god and just a nikka with guns. Rocket Racc00n can get the fukk outta here since he's just a racc00n with guns. Who else am I missing?:patrice:
Simp ass:camby:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
1. that movie sucks
2. with a simple re-write any character could do what she does. of course they have to give her some value if she's in the movies.

AOU is the Marvel movie that has gotten worse every time i've watched a bit, or thought about it.

Black Widow can be written out of every single movie going forward. i guess you could almost technically say that about anyone, but there will not be a single scene going forward where i'll think, "only Natasha could have done that!"

and you're right, she was good in movies like WS b/c it was more grounded, and that SHIELD shyt was still involved.

@jayshiggs @Bryan Danielson @KravenMorehead™

Come get your mans :Ugh5150:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Why yall want the Avengers to be a sausagefest? :dame:

Shes way past her prime. Shes not that good lookikng anymore. Olga kurylenko would have been better.

Can we acknowledge outside of guardians, and thor, marvel chicks are ugly? Olsen is just :huhldup: mcadams is washed. Paltrow:beli:

Havent seen ant man though

Last edited: