Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
that grenade in cw should have killed her 10 times :yeshrug:
they made her useful ... she has to be there to calm down the hulk right?
apart from that yea, she is useless. she has no business fighting aliens with her glock

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the people who keep whining about her not having a solo movie are so fukkin transparent. "a strong female..." shut the fukk up already. we don't need a fukkin lowkey spy movie mixed in the MCU about a character who has had as much screen time as most of the characters who have had origin stories. it's too damn late for that crap. if they cave and announce a BW solo film, I'm gonna be pissed. They should just kil Sam off and make her SHIELD director. there. keep her out of the fighting shyt b/c she's lame, and you can keep ScarJo in your movies.

/kinda mad

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of Avengers have been on the team with no super powers and been key members.

The problem with Widow is that she's never been seen as one of the truly great Avengers. She's pretty far down the list of great female Avengers

Wasp
Scarlet Witch
Carol Danvers
Monica Rambeau
She-Hulk
Tigra

Have all been more integral to the Avengers than Black Widow has ever been.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I'd argue that between her, Clint, and Sam, people enjoy seeing some regular humans in the mix. It would be great to see her, Clint, and Sam take more hits and struggle with not having powers in that group more, but at this point, it's hard to spare screen time on that sort of thing. Personally, I enjoy the psychological games Natasha can play. Sometimes fighting isn't just physical and it's fun when they use her abilities to lie and play the double agent.

She tried that shyt with the king and ended up looking stupid:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Wanda is terrible too. hopefully Captain Marvel and Wasp are more interesting characters. i fully expect them to be. there is no story thread i currently care less about in the MCU than Scarlett Witch and Vision. bot are infinitely powerful and between them they've had maybe a single cool scene. She also looks stupid as hell when she's controlling her energy fields or whatever

jackson35

Banned
Daps
first off, she is not attractive enough to be black widow, secondly, her hand to hand performance is laughable, three she is not needed, what the avenger need is more black female heros

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
first off, she is not attractive enough to be black widow, secondly, her hand to hand performance is laughable, three she is not needed, what the avenger need is more black female heros

tenor.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
between Wanda, who hasn't done shyt yet, Wasp, Black Panther's sister, Gamora, Thor's 2 sidepieces, Captain Marvel, we don't need ScarJo playing this character into her 40s. or just make her head of Shield like i said, but why even waste the money? the most unintentionally funny scene in CW is when she's fighting Winter Soldier and literally going "hyah! hyah!" as she's punching him."