Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Shes way past her prime. Shes not that good lookikng anymore. Olga kurylenko would have been better.

Can we acknowledge outside of guardians, and thor, marvel chicks are ugly? Olsen is just :huhldup: mcadams is washed. Paltrow:beli:

Havent seen ant man though

Only on the Coli will you hear motherfukkers say, with a straight face, that ScarJo is "not that good looking". :comeon:

Yet they wonder why I can't take them seriously :beli:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Only on the Coli will you hear motherfukkers say, with a straight face, that ScarJo is "not that good looking". :comeon:

Yet they wonder why I can't take them seriously :beli:
Take it how you want, but she looks haggard and has always looked off with the dyed hair. She lost too much weight. The tight suit is supposed to be sexy but she doesnt even fill it out

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the internet is for talking shyt... some people take the whole "i don't find so and so hot" comments way too seriously.

there are plenty of chicks i can acknowledge are attractive that i think are "ugly." The internet nuts their collective pants over Christina Hendricks, and I don't even find that woman remotely attractive.

as for Scarlett... I'm just sick of seeing her. The 3 quick "sexy" framed shots of her in tight black leather don't mean a fukkin thing when i can pull my phone out of my pocket, type "2 girls dressed as Black Widow 69ing" into google and get 4000 search results in a matter of seconds.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hawkeye at the very least has legit skill and the occasional cool bow moment. BW is a Netflix character with higher clearance. she should be fighting shytty ninjas