Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
What you see is wrong, what you read is wrong, & the logical argument is wrong. I'm done.

file.jpg
good. scarlett is not worth the energy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She is neck and neck with Jennifer's Lawrences I'm too good to spend over 20% of an X-men movie in Mystique makeup even tho my character is mutant and proud as people I want o see gone from franchises. And nikkas want to see a solo movie? I know Marvel can sell dog shyt to a fly but :mjlol: I'd rather they revive Hulk

Uno

Superstar
Daps
She is neck and neck with Jennifer's Lawrences I'm too good to spend over 20% of an X-men movie in Mystique makeup even tho my character is mutant and proud as people I want o see gone from franchises. And nikkas want to see a solo movie? I know Marvel can sell dog shyt to a fly but :mjlol: I'd rather they revive Hulk

Chris Evans never wears his mask and Thor never wears his helmet. RDJ would be the same if he actually wore the suit.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Black widow is the reason vision exists if we keepin it a buck

she snatched dude from ultron. Most powerful character outside of thor wouldn't exist without black widow

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

she snatched dude from ultron. Most powerful character outside of thor wouldn't exist without black widow

They don't hear you though :wow:

I've put 'em on game backwards and forwards but they still haven't gotten it. :hubie:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Low key theyre dropping hints witch is the most powerful.

And either way, if hawkeye takes the shot and kills thor, 99% of the mcu doesnt exist. We cant live with ifs:ufdup:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

1. that movie sucks
2. with a simple re-write any character could do what she does. of course they have to give her some value if she's in the movies.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
1. that movie sucks
2. with a simple re-write any character could do what she does. of course they have to give her some value if she's in the movies.

i know :russ:

S.H.I.E.L.D. was her main playground what w/ clearance level 9(in the comics at least) so by deading that in winter soldier her only peripheral is tony stark w/ his gadgets, thus she's useless, same as nick fury.

They put her in both captain america sequels cause he's a grounded character and thus so are his villains, so she looks better in that company. She does have expertise the others lack but the villains aren't being written in a way that her talents mean shyt. The loki finesse in avengers was aiiight...

I suspect she'll be better in phase 4 though...

And I like Age of Ultron. :beli:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
AOU is the Marvel movie that has gotten worse every time i've watched a bit, or thought about it.

Black Widow can be written out of every single movie going forward. i guess you could almost technically say that about anyone, but there will not be a single scene going forward where i'll think, "only Natasha could have done that!"

and you're right, she was good in movies like WS b/c it was more grounded, and that SHIELD shyt was still involved.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Didn't bother going through the thread, but lol@the Hawkeye caping to make this shyt not look silly. The hell is Hawkeye going to do to the same people you mentioned Black Widow looked silly in comparison to? The dude even makes a point in the Ultron movie to say "I'm a guy with arrows":mjlol:Mind controlled Hawkeye also got his ass beat by Black Widow in The Avengers. If we're gonna keep trimming down the roster, let's get rid of Nick Fury. Let's get rid of Bucky too. We already have Captain America, fukk we need the brainwashed version for? Let's get rid of War Machine. We already have Ironman, plus the nikka can barely walk now. Lets move on to the Guardians of the Galaxy; Star-Lord is bushes status since he's no longer a god and just a nikka with guns. Rocket Racc00n can get the fukk outta here since he's just a racc00n with guns. Who else am I missing?:patrice: