Reppin
New York
They don't even need a woman

But if they want one why not Jessica Jones or somebody else or a robobytch

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I thought like Blackcat she has been enhanced by a variation of the super soldier serum. Her and Nick Fury.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The real question is how come Tony never made Black Widow and Hawkeye suits :mjpls:

He gave Rhodey one of his. He made Spiderman one. Coulson has better tech than them two :deadrose:

As a matter of fact, If I'm Black Widow and Hawkeye, after Spidey took Caps shield, I'm looking at Tony like :mjpls: :stopitslime::martin: "why we aint get no tech like that"

When Falcon found out Tony made Peter's suit he probably looked at this pack like :aicmon: and the next time he saw Tony he probably looked at him like this

eddie_27.jpg

Then he looked at Cap like
eddie-murphy.jpg

"You and Tony need to make up breh" Look how he hooked up that Parker kid. Ant Man whooped my ass".
"I don't got no super powers and I'm not trying to end up like that Witch Ladies brother"....."or most of the black characters from AOS" :to:

006DRG_Eddie_Murphy_038.jpg

"Even Rhodes got a damn suit maaaaan"

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
:dwillhuh: Did you just disrespect the muthafukkin batman dawg???

Don't see the problem with the comparison. Two highly skilled, but regular powerless people fighting alongside super powered or highly enhanced heroes. Black Widow is pretty much the female version of Batman without the gadgets and vehicles.
Doomsday should have squashed Batman like a bug, and Natasha should have been killed by the 1000's of Ch'tari or Ultron bots

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't see the problem with the comparison. Two highly skilled, but regular powerless people fighting alongside super powered or highly enhanced heroes. Black Widow is pretty much the female version of Batman without the gadgets and vehicles.
Doomsday should have squashed Batman like a bug, and Natasha should have been killed by the 1000's of Ch'tari or Ultron bots

:ufdup: You watch your fukking mouth!!! batman has earned his keep, and he doesnt even need guns, guy is way more highly trained than natasha, master of all fighting styles, weapons, ninja skills... I mean come on... Natasha is good but she puts her emphasis on guns, batman doesnt need guns!!! :heh:

You watch that batman slander breh... :birdman: Plus the suit alone cost tons of money to develop :mindblown: Bulletproof, flame proof, has stealth capabilities. I mean c'mon widow all she got is the h2h skills and guns... she couldnt beat batman in a straight up fistfight...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I thought like Blackcat she has been enhanced by a variation of the super soldier serum. Her and Nick Fury.

Yeah, she's actually just a notch below Cap stat wise, and Bucky has a slight edge because of his arm. But she's far from being a slouch.

I really feel she'd break even with Batman in one on one fights, no prep-time.