Can We Finally Admit GoW Ragnarok Was Mid?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Graphically it was a "let down" (looked great in 4k though,) however, good story,the 1st u could argue was better, the combat improved upon a great combat system, most puzzles were relatively easy , but maybe too many.

I did like that most of the side quest could be done while doing the main quest instead waiting till the end or end game to complete them ..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brace-yourself-got.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game got high critical praise, a shyt ton of awards, a crazy amount of sales, and really positive fan reception.

Anything arguing against it being a top tier stand out game this generation are just deluding themselves and you already know who those people are going to be in this thread.

Whats the point? Its like trying to argue down Elden Ring at this point. This is the prototypical “this mega popular game was overrated and im salty” thread

Single player game, no mtx, no season passes and dlc, no bugs or glitches, great performance out the gate. No reason to be salty cause you had to play it on ps4 or wait for a pc launch.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game got high critical praise, a shyt ton of awards, a crazy amount of sales, and positive fan reception.

Anything arguing against it being top tier stand out game this generation are just deluding themselves and you already know who those people are going to be in this thread.

Whats the point? Its like trying to argue down Elden Ring at this point. This is the prototypical “this mega popular game was overrated and im salty” thread

Ehh. Everything ain't for everybody, breh. Elden Ring ain't shyt to me, but I'm not a fan of the From Software/Souls style games. It reviewing well is never going to change that it's just not my type of game.