Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What are you even talking about? :what: I'm talking about people who play and are good at COD, hence the reason they are popular/rich. Not some pew die pie or angry joe hack
I think of Twitch when it comes to gamers moreso than youtube. Its where most of them started and most still are. When I think of gamers on youtube, I DID think of people you mentioned. Fair enough though.:yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This game has passed AW as the WOAT

that game was straight trash and unplayable.
this. Just bought the game yesterday and im already ready to take it back. God this game is awful. Can i still play Modern Warfare remastered if i return the game? (Bought legacy edition)

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Dude imma give this remastered shyt 1 chance. If its trash, the whole thing goes :camby:
Not sure how accurate this is... but a dude at Gamestop told me that they plan to release MWR separate for Download sometime around XMas...

I'm sure with the decline in Sales they may be rethinking this but you might want to call Gamestop and ask...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Naw, you need the Disc... :francis:

Not sure how accurate this is... but a dude at Gamestop told me that they plan to release MWR separate for Download sometime around XMas...

I'm sure with the decline in Sales they may be rethinking this but you might want to call Gamestop and ask...

MWR is more slow pace. The snipers get real annoying. I really hate the map BOG.
update: both games are trash. This shyt going right back to the store from wence it came :camby:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I'm over here in full parties with my whole team dropping 40 to 50 kills a piece :whoo: I'm having fun :manny:
Y'all should go play titanflab 2 :manny: