Xbox Game Pass Standard Tier Doesn't Include Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Starfield, Diablo 4, and More

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once they started charging for PSN sure :mjlol:

They were in a position to just start charging for online without offering anything and people not flocking to Xbox.

you worse than Trump with the cap

when Sony starting charging for online multi, we got free games monthly. Xbots went years just having to pay just to pay. No games with making yall pay online. They started this bullshyt.

Can't wait till it's over for these bozos.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Once they started charging for PSN sure :mjlol:

Confused Basketball Wives GIF by VH1 - Find & Share on GIPHY

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Sony starting charging for online multi, we got free games monthly.
That's exactly what I said :dahell:

Xbots went years just having to pay just to pay. No games with making yall pay online. They started this bullshyt.

Can't wait till it's over for these bozos.
Xbox live was superior to free PSN in almost every fashion outside of not being free.

When they dropped PS+ (that cost $) on top of PSN being free it was the best of both worlds for most.

Until PSN started going down all the time and then got hacked and everyones Information got exposed and sold. :manny:

Shortly after Psn and + became one and the same.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who doesn't have ultimate?

I do believe it's a mistake to have these tiers. Gamepass is a great service and soon everyone will come. We'll be going all digital Sooner than later so Gamepass is the interface to the future. PS+ will be the Sony portal.

Their relationship with Microsoft is deepening :demonic: and eventually I see a merger. Sony is often a failed project away from going bankrupt so who else got trillions of dollars on deck? Give it ten years...