Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
need nikkas to play with on IW PS4. All I ask is you have at LEAST a 1.3 KD. I'm at 1.7 trying to hit a 2 like i did in bo3, but :francis:

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
I just recognized that they got the dad from smart guy on there hit me right in the childhood:mjcry:

They got Jon Snow in that thang too the north do remember :wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Damn I have heard nothing but good shyt about the remaster, what exactly is wrong in your opinion?
Nothing's wrong, it just hasn't aged well. The balance issues are just really apparent. There's no point in using any gun other than the M16, M40, MP5. Stopping Power is so far and ahead of every other perk. Helps are unstoppable. The game rewards camping.

It's still a classic, I still enjoy playing it, but IW has 10 years of lessons learned in its design, making it the better game.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
shyt is trash and probably already dead if the matchmaking is any indication. I just went back to Black Ops 3 and it's like night and day how much of a better game that is. Better/more guns, maps have a better flow and don't have 1500 routes to get flanked from, everybody ain't jumping around like kangaroos on coke, the art style is better, connections are better, you don't unload clips into nikkas and then get instantly dropped, and you didn't have to wait over a month for basic shyt like leaderboards and a combat record.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
shyt is trash and probably already dead if the matchmaking is any indication. I just went back to Black Ops 3 and it's like night and day how much of a better game that is. Better/more guns, maps have a better flow and don't have 1500 routes to get flanked from, everybody ain't jumping around like kangaroos on coke, the art style is better, connections are better, you don't unload clips into nikkas and then get instantly dropped, and you didn't have to wait over a month for basic shyt like leaderboards and a combat record.

When I do try to play IW I always get thrown in a game in progress. it's really annoying as fuk. BO3 runs way smoother than IW.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Y'all nikkas just trash :russ: game is not that bad every cod got it flaws, but I can deal with most of these. Y'all probably be the randoms on my team going 1 and 23 or some shyt :mjlol: adjust to the game and stop crying :stopitslime: I shoot with almost a 1.8 KD :ufdup: most kills so far 57 :ufdup: and half the time I play solo :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas just trash :russ: game is not that bad every cod got it flaws, but I can deal with most of these. Y'all probably be the randoms on my team going 1 and 23 or some shyt :mjlol: adjust to the game and stop crying :stopitslime: I shoot with almost a 1.8 KD :ufdup: most kills so far 57 :ufdup: and half the time I play solo :ufdup:

The mindset of every derp COD fan right here. Guess all the big you tubers who made millions off COD but have said this game is awful are trash too?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

^^^^ my KD is sitting at 1.69. If I played this more I can get it to 1.9

Am sitting at a 2.3 but haven't played in 2 weeks since tearing my Achilles

:mjcry: