Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My negga, I do whatever the fucfk I want. I thought u knew that by now. Stop talking tough to me before I send dem chickens ur way boy. Didn't I get like 5 headshots on you last time ?

I'll be on tonight with the itchy fingers and happy triggers. Slow motion, fast feet and dem heavy hands, negga

All love you though my brother. I would choke you, slap the back of your head and lick it like Melvin the did Jody negga

melvin-o.gif

Then, I would share a sandwich with you and talk politics like Obama and CLinton

:pachaha:

:banderas: fukk COD turned this into a BF1 Thread pt. 2

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Im currently playing bo3 which i borrowed from a homie and that game is dope af
Since this one here Seems to be s lot like it im actually thinking about copping it with mw remastered....:patrice:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn I have heard nothing but good shyt about the remaster, what exactly is wrong in your opinion?

It's just ass. The audio is off. The whole game is slower pace and the TTK is fast as fukk. Plus the lag comp bull is in this. And also the m16 is even more OP then before. I can one shot people. Or head shots with SP perk. So everyone basically camps

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It's just ass. The audio is off. The whole game is slower pace and the TTK is fast as fukk. Plus the lag comp bull is in this. And also the m16 is even more OP then before. I can one shot people. Or head shots with SP perk. So everyone basically camps

The m16 and lag comp shyt is definitely annoying. I still love the game and it's not like I'm doing bad, but everyone running around with M16's is annoying as fukk.

There ain't even a consequence to prestiging because you start off with the damn thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt about the m16. If anything it was more powerful back then...I should know it's literally the ONLY gun I use