Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who got this on xbox n trying to pubstomp? playing wit randoms be getting me killed 5 off nukes n shyt cuz they get in the way:francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
who got this on xbox n trying to pubstomp? playing wit randoms be getting me killed 5 off nukes n shyt cuz they get in the way:francis:
I got it fam. GT is MichaelOnXBL.

Been having crazy good luck with rare drop boxes this week. Got the KBAR Invective, Bosozoku, and Reaper Rodeo from supply drops. Crafted R3KT. Will make Mammoth next and then I'm good with rare guns. Never bought a supply box. Just got 10 boxes when my lil bro got me the season pass for Christmas.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got it fam. GT is MichaelOnXBL.

Been having crazy good luck with rare drop boxes this week. Got the KBAR Invective, Bosozoku, and Reaper Rodeo from supply drops. Crafted R3KT. Will make Mammoth next and then I'm good with rare guns. Never bought a supply box. Just got 10 boxes when my lil bro got me the season pass for Christmas.
Word i added you, is that bosozoku slapping? i want that shyt.

Mammoth maybe the best epic gun atleast so far the shyt's a fukkin 2 shot with a supressor on from anywhere on the map and a 1 shot head shot. I was running suppressor and stock on ground war earlier the carnage.:damn:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Brehs,

I downloaded the demo from PSN and that took like 16 hours (although I have a super fast connection), but man the Install for the campaign is taking like 4 hours! And its only half way! Is this normal?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Brehs,

I downloaded the demo from PSN and that took like 16 hours (although I have a super fast connection), but man the Install for the campaign is taking like 4 hours! And its only half way! Is this normal?

It took me 20hrs when I downloaded it on my Xbox one. It helped when I turned my system off

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Modern Warfare is dope af. :lawd:

Infinite Warfare ain't that bad either. shyt is kinda decent. :ehh: