Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i hate this game, idk why i have over 2 days played on it. it's so shyt. supppy drops for guns are the worse thing to happen to COD

there's no reason why a scrub with a .60 K.d should be able to gun me down with a rare as VPR or energy weapon.

the amount of times i get bullshyt killed is stupid.

wall running and flying in the air is a joke and stresses my hands out but it's become an essential apart of the game in terms of having to adapt to outgun kids who rely on it

i can't wait for boots on the ground

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i hate this game, idk why i have over 2 days played on it. it's so shyt. supppy drops for guns are the worse thing to happen to COD

there's no reason why a scrub with a .60 K.d should be able to gun me down with a rare as VPR or energy weapon.

the amount of times i get bullshyt killed is stupid.

wall running and flying in the air is a joke and stresses my hands out but it's become an essential apart of the game in terms of having to adapt to outgun kids who rely on it

i can't wait for boots on the ground
the wall running shyt aint bad
the mother fukkers who jump 40 feet in the air jump all over the fukking place are the fukking worst
i can only play hardcore mode
standard mode u gotta put a whole clip in a nikka to kill him

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Goat box brehs can get a used physical of the legacy edition for less than $30 to play MW.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
None of my crew plays this anymore... :mjcry:

When BO3 dropped we stayed on it... even up until the week IW dropped...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
as much as i hate a lot of things about this game sniping in it so enjoyable especially when you shyt on synaptic try hards

that bytch ass dude was trying his heart out the entire game and i went 27-10 sniping and got a warden