Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The fact that all COD pros prefer 3-lane maps in a competitive setting proves you're completely wrong.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol:

You posting a picture of Anthony Bennett playing COD at a global reveal proves absolutely nothing.
i mean if you in that scene i can understand where you coming from because i would never want to play a video game professionally :skip: that shyt is terrible

i play military shooters to play it like im a soldier :manny: if you get off playing like that then IW, BO3, and AW is right up your alley

gimme my remaster :blessed:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i mean if you in that scene i can understand where you coming from because i would never want to play a video game professionally :skip: that shyt is terrible

i play military shooters to play it like im a soldier :manny: if you get off playing like that then IW, BO3, and AW is right up your alley

gimme my remaster :blessed:

There is a solid number of COD pros who easily make 100k+ a year on tournament winnings, youtube, streaming etc. All that money for playing a damn game sounds good.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There is a solid number of COD pros who easily make 100k+ a year on tournament winnings, youtube, streaming etc. All that money for playing a damn game sounds good.
i guess :manny: i think yall halo players are to blame for dumbing down duty to what it is now

it aint about the gun mechanics or understanding the maps and terrain no more. Its purely this supposed competitive 3 lane trash you spewing. Nuketown ruined duty imo

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i guess :manny: i think yall halo players are to blame for dumbing down duty to what it is now

it aint about the gun mechanics or understanding the maps and terrain no more. Its purely this supposed competitive 3 lane trash you spewing. Nuketown ruined duty imo

You have no idea what you're talking about. But, keep going. :mjlol:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
If 3-lane maps were not competitive for COD, you wouldn't see them all the time on the pro scene.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You have no idea what you're talking about. But, keep going. :mjlol:
good example is the stopping power of ammunition which has no place in duty no more :mjcry: .762 ammunition will blow holes through you but in todays duty it takes the same amount as a sub firing out 9mm :wow:

enjoy "competitive" cod tho i guess :mjlol:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Being 100% real right now.. the fall off began with Blops :yeshrug:
Nah, BO1 was great to me. Probably had some of the best map variety of the games as well.

Anyways, played the beta of IW and man this is a step back. It also looks bland as fukk. Guess I'll wait till 2018 when Treyarch makes their game.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is pure trash

They took the balanced jump boosting system in blops 3 and turned it into a chaotic mess.

shyt is like advanced warfare

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Ghosts maps had absolutely no flow. Way too many lanes, pathways, nooks and crannies. And were way too big for 6v6.

Only COD I traded in.

I was excited for the larger maps...until I spent 3/4 of the time running around. Thumbs would get jacked playing that game for longer than an hour

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nah, BO1 was great to me. Probably had some of the best map variety of the games as well.

Anyways, played the beta of IW and man this is a step back. It also looks bland as fukk. Guess I'll wait till 2018 when Treyarch makes their game.

I can see why people like Blops. But in a bunch of ways it was a step back.

that's when TTK became low.
that's when getting shot in the back, because the spawns kept switching too fast became the norm.
that's when run&gun became the only viable play style. Even tho I ate in BLOPS, I really liked COD4/MW2 for their "slower" pace of combat.
The perks went to shyt in Blops.

But like I said.. I can see why folk liked Blops.