Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I think all of the fairly objective Youtubers are right - this isn't a terrible game, it isn't a great one either but it's not nearly enough to save the COD franchise.

All the bad pub is going to force them to release MW Remastered as a separate purchase option because it looks like this might be the worst selling title in the franchise to date.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yea idk what he's talking about. If you wanna blame a COD, blame ghost & advanced warfare.
ghosts the closest thing to the OG COD4, ghosts outside of a few maps was a polished game

only folks who disliked it, are the ones who play the current tactic-less trash they are belting out now

advanced warfare not even similar to ghosts at all

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
ghosts the closest thing to the OG COD4, ghosts outside of a few maps was a polished game

only folks who disliked it, are the ones who play the current tactic-less trash they are belting out now

Never played advanced warfare & played bo3, returned it the same day. Plenty of people hated ghost so stop that

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Never played advanced warfare & played bo3, returned it the same day. Plenty of people hated ghost so stop that
cause the maps were too big to blindly run and gun and drop shot

one of the best duties for Search and Destroy

the jumping started in AW, and its the biggest reason its trash now

the cramped maps were enjoyed by folks who have no patience to play remotely realistic

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:
Did you just compare that piece of shyt Ghosts to COD4? :dead:

Ghosts had terrible maps, probably the worst in COD history. TTK was a joke, most guns melted before you had anytime to react. The game looked like shyt. Gun balance was mediocre. Perks were forgettable. Kill streaks were absolute garbage. The fact that the game released without one of the franchise's staple game modes (Search and Destroy) was a joke. No hardpoint too. Ghosts competitive playlist was laughable.

BO2 is much much better than Ghosts, it actually takes skill to play BO2. Ghosts had a non-existant skill gap.

The only positive thing about Ghosts was the hit detection. The rest was absolute garbage.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol:
Did you just compare that piece of shyt Ghosts to COD4? :dead:

Ghosts had terrible maps, probably the worst in COD history. TTK was a joke, most guns melted before you had anytime to react. The game looked like shyt. Gun balance was mediocre. Perks were forgettable. Kill streaks were absolute garbage. The fact that the game released without one of the franchise's staple game modes (Search and Destroy) was a joke. No hardpoint too. Ghosts competitive playlist was laughable.

BO2 is much much better than Ghosts. It actually takes skill to play BO2, unlike Ghosts. Ghosts takes probably the least skill of any COD to play, it had a very limited skill gap.

The only positive thing about Ghosts was the hit detection. The rest was absolute garbage.
had my highest KD with a 2.6 :banderas: trinity > hind > helo pilot like clockwork

just like the OG chopper gunner

maps were perfect outside of siege which was way too big, "competitive" is just code word for maps that are just like nuketown. Aint nothing skillful about booking it with submachine guns all game

yall obviously dont remember COD4 well cause BO2 is nothing like it

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
had my highest KD with a 2.6 :banderas: trinity > hind > helo pilot like clockwork

just like the OG chopper gunner

maps were perfect outside of siege which was way too big, "competitive" is just code word for maps that are just like nuketown. Aint nothing skillful about booking it with submachine guns all game

Are you serious? By competitive, I mean a competitive game mode, like League Play in BO2. It has absolutely nothing to do with maps. :dead:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are you serious? By competitive, I mean a competitive game mode, like League Play in BO2. It has absolutely nothing to do with maps. :dead:

aint nothing competitive about them modes :mjlol:

only competitive mode is and has always been S&D

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I can't take anybody serious who says the maps in Ghosts were perfect. The maps were way too big for 6v6 and this is coming from someone who enjoys big maps.

Siege and Stonehaven are two of the worst maps in COD history. Chasm, flooded, freefall, overlord, prison break and st0rmfr0nt were absolute garbage too. The only good maps were freight, warkhawk, and sovereign, that's it.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You don't understand what I'm saying.
aint nothing tactical about hardpoint :usure:

I can't take anybody serious who says the maps in Ghosts were perfect. The maps were way too big for 6v6 and this is coming from someone who enjoys big maps.

Siege and Stonehaven are two of the worst maps in COD history. Chasm, flooded, freefall, overlord, prison break and st0rmfr0nt were absolute garbage too. The only good maps were freight, warkhawk, and sovereign, that's it.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Ghosts was garbage. I think that was the only game that I've ever returned to the store and gotten a refund for. :merchant:

This was right after the BO3 beta ended and I had just gotten my Xbox One. Cashier looked at me like :heh: and asked me why I bought that piece of shyt. :laff:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nah, Ghosts was garbage. I think that was the only game that I've ever returned to the store and gotten a refund for. :merchant:

This was right after the BO3 beta ended and I had just gotten my Xbox One. Cashier looked at me like :heh: and asked me why I bought that piece of shyt. :laff:
i still will turn on ghosts, servers still populated :banderas: i didnt realize how good it was until AW

EDIT brehs didnt even mention one of the goat maps ever Octane :banderas: