Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Breh the ttk was way faster in mw2 than in blops. Also mw2 was a chaotic mess. Black ops actually toned it down a lil bit

I put hours into MW2 and Blops..

MW2 wasn't a chaotic mess. So many viable play styles. And pretty much all of the perks were worth using :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

MW2 wasn't a chaotic mess. So many viable play styles. And pretty much all of the perks were worth using :wow:
i dont know if it was MW2 or 3 but one man army was broken :skip: when i felt like showing my ass i had two loadouts with one man army packed to the gulls with noob tube and other cheap shyt and would just swap back and forth with unlimited ammo :lolbron:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
its amazing to me because my brother @The Infamous will vehemently defend the new duty but this shyt is so dumbed down now

its like folks forgot it was about simulating a real soldier, not its sprint and jump and duck down to get kills :mjcry:

breh i cant tell you the amount of satisfaction i got as part of clan SQI (San Quentin Inmates) when we would run coordinated take downs on search and destroy....waiting til the time is close when simple nikkas get antsy and forget they responsibilities

breh modern warfare used to be deep :damn:

Which new Call of Duty have I vehemently defended? What are you talking about?

The fact that you said Ghosts was a good game, comparable to COD4 and had perfect maps is laughable.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

MW2 was a chaotic mess. But it was fun as hell :wow:

Commando, OMA nube tubes (and even nades) with danger close were just some of the major things that made MW2 chaotic.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
BO2 did a pretty good job of rewarding skilled players. Ghosts was the exact opposite. The skill gap in Ghosts was non-existant.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Which new Call of Duty have I vehemently defended? What are you talking about?

The fact that you said Ghosts was a good game, comparable to COD4 and had perfect maps is laughable.
i consider the new duty everything after Advanced Warfare :mjcry: BO3 and Infinite dont even feel all that different tbh

But you tripping, Ghosts IS a great game and its overblown about the maps. I went 72-1 on Stonehaven :banderas: Me and my squadron locked down the wreckage site and let em have it with the helo :shaq:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i consider the new duty everything after Advanced Warfare :mjcry: BO3 and Infinite dont even feel all that different tbh

But you tripping, Ghosts IS a great game and its overblown about the maps. I went 72-1 on Stonehaven :banderas: Me and my squadron locked down the wreckage site and let em have it with the helo :shaq:

So a game that came out 4 years ago is considered new? I only defended BO2, but I'm vehemently defending 'the new call of duty' :mjlol:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So a game that came out 4 years ago is considered new? I only defended BO2, but I'm vehemently defending 'the new call of duty' :mjlol:
if you fukks with a jet pack :manny:

honestly you could make the case that it started with support kill streaks :leon:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Stonehaven was god-awful.

And it's funny how people are talking about campers in BO2. Camping was much easier in Ghosts.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Here's another poll. Ghosts is unanimously the worst COD:

And another:

And another:

Last edited: