Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i still will turn on ghosts, servers still populated :banderas: i didnt realize how good it was until AW

EDIT brehs didnt even mention one of the goat maps ever Octane :banderas:

It's funny as hell you bring up player population, when BO2 player population made Ghosts look like a damn joke. I think 1-2 months into the release Ghosts, there were more people playing BO2. :dead: That's was just :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's funny as hell you bring up player population, when BO2 player population made Ghosts look like a damn joke. I think 1-2 months into the release Ghosts, there were more people playing BO2. :dead: That's was just :mjlol:
if you wanna play with 12 year olds thats on you :manny:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
From what I remember Ghosts didn't even show the player population. That's how you know shyt was bad.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Ghosts maps had absolutely no flow. Way too many lanes, pathways, nooks and crannies. And were way too big for 6v6.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ghosts maps had absolutely no flow. Way too many lanes, pathways, nooks and crannies. And were way too big for 6v6.
thats why youre supposed "competitive" play breaks down, cause old school Duty required working with your team not just running down generic 3 lane map

they made this a childs game with BO2 and afterwards

as a socom head i know you not grasping what im saying, but i implore you to go back and look...youll see when the remaster finally out when shyt aint gravy no more

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
thats why youre supposed "competitive" play breaks down, cause old school Duty required working with your team not just running down generic 3 lane map

they made this a childs game with BO2 and afterwards

as a socom head i know you not grasping what im saying, but i implore you to go back and look...youll see when the remaster finally out when shyt aint gravy no more

Are you serious? For COD, 3-lane maps are a lot more competitive than the Ghosts style, huge ass maps, filled with way too many lanes and random garbage.

COD pros always ask for 3-lane maps because it provides competitive gameplay.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are you serious? For COD, 3-lane maps are a lot more competitive than the Ghosts style, huge ass maps, filled with lanes and random garbage.

COD pros always ask for 3-lane maps because it provides competitive gameplay.
its analagous to them big inflatable paint ball courses vs playing in the woods

of course having more than 3 places to look makes it hard because you gotta interface with the team to watch eachothers back

3 lane is beloved cause it appeals to the worst kind of player :francis: the child

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
If I go through all the COD maps used in the professional scene, 90%+ are 3-lane maps.

It's unanimous, every single person involved in the COD pro scene will tell you 3-lane maps are the most competitive.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
If I go through all the COD maps used in the professional scene, 90%+ are 3-lane maps.
you mean these folks

Call+Duty+Ghosts+Multiplayer+Global+Reveal+nPZjLeRUVg4l.jpg

you soundin like @itsyoung!!