Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I can see why people like Blops. But in a bunch of ways it was a step back.

that's when TTK became low.
that's when getting shot in the back, because the spawns kept switching too fast became the norm.
that's when run&gun became the only viable play style. Even tho I ate in BLOPS, I really liked COD4/MW2 for their "slower" pace of combat.
The perks went to shyt in Blops.

But like I said.. I can see why folk liked Blops.

Are you trying to say BO1 had a fast TTK? BO1 had a pretty slow TTK. I like slow TTK, it favors more skilled players.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

that's when getting shot in the back, because the spawns kept switching too fast became the norm.
that's when run&gun became the only viable play style. Even tho I ate in BLOPS, I really liked COD4/MW2 for their "slower" pace of combat.

BO1 was not a run and gun heavy game. The majority of the best weapons were ARs. The good ARs were the famas, galil, AUG and commando. The good SMGs were the AK74U and the MP5K. ARs were easily the best weapon class.

I don't see how anyone can say run and gun was the only viable option. Are we talking about the same game here?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

Breh the ttk was way faster in mw2 than in blops. Also mw2 was a chaotic mess. Black ops actually toned it down a lil bit

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
COD Ghost is so slept on :wow:

Níggas got so use to that predictable three lane play style they got their shyt pushed in when they couldn't camp lanes

Three lane bullshyt is way too easy to predict where people coming from

When you play nuke town the first thing you do is chuck grenades fresh out of spawn. Few people go up stairs, few go left, few go right. People start trying to camp in their spawn when they pushed too hard. Spawn flipping every 10 seconds.

That's the extreme definition of three lane play style but pretty much sums it up add in fast TTK which basically turns it into who see who first kill type of thing. Mixed with campers and rushers. Games basically go like your rushers trying to rush up the same 3 lanes with the campers trying to hold down their camping spot.:russell:

shyt basically is a dumb down arcade first person shooter with training wheels so when they took off the training wheels with COD Ghost it wasn't received well because people didn't like the strategy that multi-lane maps tried to incorporate they much prefer it to be predictable three lane play style because it requires less thinking because you know the spawns, you know the 3 rushing lanes and you know camping spots so it comes down to who see who first rinse and repeat until the game is over.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Níggas got so use to that predictable three lane play style they got their shyt pushed in when they couldn't camp lanes

When you play nuke town the first thing you do is chuck grenades fresh out of spawn. Few people go up stairs, few go left, few go right. People start trying to camp in their spawn when they pushed too hard. Spawn flipping every 10 seconds.

That's the extreme definition of three lane play style but pretty much sums it up add in fast TTK which basically turns it into who see who first kill type of thing. Mixed with campers and rushers. Games basically go like your rushers trying to rush up the same 3 lanes with the campers trying to hold down their camping spot.:russell:

shyt basically is a dumb down arcade first person shooter with training wheels so when they took off the training wheels with COD Ghost it wasn't received well because people didn't like the strategy that multi-lane maps tried to incorporate they much prefer it to be predictable three lane play style because it requires less thinking because you know the spawns, you know the 3 rushing lanes and you know camping spots so it comes down to who see who first rinse and repeat until the game is over.
:ohlawd: i knew i wasnt the only one

they ruined "modern warfare" when they began catering to simple simon ass nikkas

let them nikkas play halo breh :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

This is the exact reason why I luv R6 Siege. No predictable lanes or rush routes. Every round plays different.

Fukk a respawn, why u dying for killa.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its amazing to me because my brother @The Infamous will vehemently defend the new duty but this shyt is so dumbed down now

its like folks forgot it was about simulating a real soldier, not its sprint and jump and duck down to get kills :mjcry:

breh i cant tell you the amount of satisfaction i got as part of clan SQI (San Quentin Inmates) when we would run coordinated take downs on search and destroy....waiting til the time is close when simple nikkas get antsy and forget they responsibilities

breh modern warfare used to be deep :damn:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
i guess :manny: i think yall halo players are to blame for dumbing down duty to what it is now

it aint about the gun mechanics or understanding the maps and terrain no more. Its purely this supposed competitive 3 lane trash you spewing. Nuketown ruined duty imo
This will be an underrated KEY post right here.

Co-fukking-sign.

I remember feeling a bad omen when shipment on MW1 created such a bizarrely favorable fervor.

The beginning of the end.

Edit: I just saw your other post reminiscing about old modern warfare search and destroy...we are distant brothers, real talk.

You instantly became my favorite arcadium poster.

I miss classic call of duty SnD.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Another low point of the franchise is the fact that every study has become super fukking lazy w/ respect to high quality firearm sounds.

I mean, it damn near takes me out of the fukking zone when I have a high powered rifle and that shyt sounds like a bb gun.

They literally regressed this series in every way possible.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
shyt is ehh. Infinity Ward has a lot of work to do with this.