Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This game is very similar to battlefield 1, like it has the same graphical look and feel. The game feels very different and less polished than modern warfare. I don't hate it, In gonna play it a little more but off first impression :patrice:

My second game I did alright and it was kinda fun. Tbc...

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Was playing on XBOX. I do like the fact they kept my progress & settings of the PS4 beta

After playing on a controller I'm used to, i gotta say this is still not a must buy for me

And players are starting to revert to the MW camping & quick scope play style

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feels much better on PC and looks fine imo. I think the increased FPS+M/KB along with higher FOV makes this more enjoyable there than on consoles.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
So I played a few games on pc, but this feels off. Technically this is a mess, I use my mouse wheel to change weapons, worked like a charm in MW. On here 80% of the time it does not change the weapon. It’s as if I can’t run and change weapons at the same time. I feel limited. like I can’t do what I’m thinking a majority of the time. I see where they were going with this. But I would not spend $60 on this. I wouldn’t even spend $30. $20 at the most. This game just made me want to reinstall MW tbh

and the sights are wayyyy too close to my screen I play at 120 fov and it fukks with me up when I ads with how close it is. It’s as if that option for it match my FOV settings did nothing.

Last edited: