Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

Chef

All Star
Daps
I fukks with this. It’s old school, I can appreciate this like Doom Eternal. They’ve done a lot of quality of life improvements, they regressed in a few but that can change.

The maps feel good, gives enough room
to snipe or flank. They feel good for OBJ based games. The grenade spam ain’t crazy, we’ve seen worse in the series. The wind up animation and the arch are solid choices but the physics are whacky as hell for nades. :pachaha:

The weapons feel good but when I turned the FoV sliders up, I felt that high speed gameplay with the SMGs. It felt like Titanfall. :wow:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you on that, no question but I just can't see someone saying a game is better off the strength of a heavily flawed Alpha and Beta. I'm not taking legit shots either way, I just found it funny. :yeshrug:

They'll patch it all up. Only a beta..

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Such a disgusting type of gameplay in a military FPS. I could give a fukk how "un-sim" COD can be...

That shyt is just too :scust: for me.
I fukks with it I’m fan of beating people movement and it just wides the skill gap.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Why y’all think the beta was so close to release? Activision/Treyarch know this shyt is trash and this is just gonna be a money grab for this gen and next gen
that's why i am skipping this game. besides, i have a ps5 on the way and i will game there for a bit.
If i were to get this, i would cop the PC version.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I understand.

I'm saying PURELY from an aesthetic point of view. It looks silly as fukk.

Breaks immersion for me.

Damn I was on this shyt again today trying to give it a chance. :francis:

Went back to MW and felt like I stepped out of a time machine. I know the setting is decades ago but the got damn gameplay doesn't have to be. :russ:

Constructive Note: I can already see everyone loaded up on Lawbreaker to get Ghost, Cold Blooded, & Dead Silence since they were dumb enough to put them all in Perk 3. :martin: