Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I knew it would be hard going back to Black Ops platform when MW came out. Yall gotta remember that the movements were completely different on MW. That's said some points...

• The Black Ops engine has never put a focus in graphics vs the MW team and it's really starting to show. The only thing that makes this a positive is Warzone. Black Ops environment is more adjustable which is one of the things I loved about Battle Royale. The map adjusts its weather, foliage, seasons and destruction to buildings.
  • I've been beating with the m16. Black Ops does burst guns good. It's kinda weird that every black ops game I prefer a burst gun and on MW I'm shyt with them
  • Quickscoping...they cant be fukking serious with this.
  • Too many damn grenades. Flak Jacket on this is going to be imperative.
  • In the end at this stage we are at with shooters, Multiplayer doesn't matter. It's going to come down to the aesthetics of Battle Royale and given that the Black Ops studio already has had a shot at this....I'm guessing its gonna be the best version of any game to date.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how they've eliminated reverse boosting. :mjlol: You can still play terribly and get easier lobbies, but they eliminated being able to toss a C4 on the ground and shooting it.

The next level boosters got bot accounts with terrible stats that they join in progress, this won't deter much unfortunately.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The graphics are not far off MW. The difference was exaggerated. I'm on PC though. Not sure how it looks on console.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Feels much better on PC and looks fine imo. I think the increased FPS+M/KB along with higher FOV makes this more enjoyable there than on consoles.
When you play on consoles the first option is are you playing with controller or mouse and keyboard. And you like that better because Sony gamers can't cut it on controllers vs xbox gamers. That's fact, prove me wrong :win:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The sound is still shyt.

Fire the nikka who is responsible for managing the sound engineering. If you get shot, sometimes, the sound of the shots are weirdly muted.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sound quality and ambiance is a little dull. I almost fell asleep waiting for a match to start since it was so quiet.
The graphics are not far off MW. The difference was exaggerated. I'm on PC though. Not sure how it looks on console.
Yeah, graphically on PC it looks good. On PS4 when I played it the graphics weren't that great.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
The majority of us are going to end up buying this because our friends are going to be on it and your crew makes the experience. :francis:
Was complaining to my nikkas the whole time we were playing yesterday. At the end of the complaint ,they asked had I preordered like everyone else yet. I said yes

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Was complaining to my nikkas the whole time we were playing yesterday. At the end of the complaint ,they asked had I preordered like everyone else yet. I said yes

I know the vibes breh. :francis:

I haven't pre-ordered, first time for a CoD in a long fukking time, but I'm going to end up buying the cross gen joint because I know I'm going to get nagged until I do.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Quickscoping gonna make me not play this shyt

The sniping is so annoying on this game from quick scoping to them having no weapon flinching when their getting shot and still getting the shot off and killing me

Glad I'm not the only one. Some of these quickscopers are so good at it that I can't tell if they're hacking or what. Kinda annoying though going from Modern Warfare's SP-R melting everyone to the quickscoping on Cold War.