Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

Daps
I thought it was fun :yeshrug: at least my character isn't flying around and my bullets hit where I put em.

SBMM is an issue but you can put the team on you back, or shut up and quit :mjlol:
people just mad they can't pad their KD stats and boast a 9.00 KD
all those players do is feast on shytty noob players doing a bunch of trick shots jumping around the map
I see it all the time in BO3

Daps
Why do you keep mentioning BO3? :jbhmm:
Because it's a major problem :francis:
All they do is join matches with shytty noob players and will back out as soon as they check people's KDs and see there are other high KD players or are getting clapped by a lower KD player like me
You got below 1 KD players playing this game
I played against a high KD party the other night on Nuketown:snoop:
One player's KD was like 15.74
Meanwhile my team was filled with a bunch of below 1 and some low 1 KD players
It was 20 to 0 within less than a minute of the match :gucci:
I just camped in my spawn like :russell:"I've seen this before" and quit the match :mjlol:

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had fun on the beta tonight. Lord knows the alpha didn't impress me. This moves a little better. Less clunky. Guns seem more on point as does animation and mechanics. That cartel map is trash though. One thing, during one half of a game in cold war you'll get more action than a full multiplayer game on modern warfare.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Because it's a major problem :francis:
All they do is join matches with shytty noob players and will back out as soon as they check people's KDs and see there are other high KD players or are getting clapped by a lower KD player like me
You got below 1 KD players playing this game
I played against a high KD party the other night on Nuketown:snoop:
One player's KD was like 15.74
Meanwhile my team was filled with a bunch of below 1 and some low 1 KD players
It was 20 to 0 within less than a minute of the match :gucci:
I just camped in my spawn like :russell:"I've seen this before" and quit the match :mjlol:

So you're still playing BO3. :ohhh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

See I stop playing CoD games once they're beyond a year past the last release because that's when the hackers and exploiters run wild. I've seen so much broken mind boggling shyt in these older games because there's no support or dedicated services anymore.

I still fukk with WW2 though. :ehh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were slobbering the devs after those patch notes came out and now they hate the game. COD fans are a joke. :russ:

Daps
See I stop playing CoD games once they're beyond a year past the last release because that's when the hackers and exploiters run wild. I've seen so much broken mind boggling shyt in these older games because there's no support or dedicated services anymore.

I still fukk with WW2 though. :ehh:
If the multiplayer wasn't so damn addictive I would have stopped a while ago
Shooting people in the head only for them to to somehow turn around and kill you
People moving way faster than average
People shooting faster than average or aiming faster than average using modded guns and controllers
Cheaters and hackers
I heard it's the worst on PC