Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What is quickscoping? Was watching a stream and the guy kept mentioning it.

Players walking around with sniper and marksman rifles with big scopes attached and using them like shotguns. You know how it takes long to ADS with sniper rifles? If you level up high enough, there are attachments that make the ADS just as fast as it would be with an assault rifle. With the proper attachments if your aim and reflexes are good, you can run around with a sniper rifle as if it's a long distance shotgun.

In gunfights the quickscopers are a pain in the azz. I see them first, let off with an AR , get like three shots off and then POOF. I'm dead. I shot first, hit multiple times, and died. I've been practicing it on MW, trying to get better.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dropped a nuke today slide and jump combo just so OP I been winning all my gunfights

Daps
Players walking around with sniper and marksman rifles with big scopes attached and using them like shotguns. You know how it takes long to ADS with sniper rifles? If you level up high enough, there are attachments that make the ADS just as fast as it would be with an assault rifle. With the proper attachments if your aim and reflexes are good, you can run around with a sniper rifle as if it's a long distance shotgun.

In gunfights the quickscopers are a pain in the azz. I see them first, let off with an AR , get like three shots off and then POOF. I'm dead. I shot first, hit multiple times, and died. I've been practicing it on MW, trying to get better.
I jump and kill snipers in BO3

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Game is cool and all. But like... is it cool enough to spend full price on. Considering modern warfare and WARZONE? Nah. Am I still going to buy it because every one else on my friends list will? ..yah.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Why y’all think the beta was so close to release? Activision/Treyarch know this shyt is trash and this is just gonna be a money grab for this gen and next gen

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The sound quality and ambiance is a little dull. I almost fell asleep waiting for a match to start since it was so quiet.

Yeah, graphically on PC it looks good. On PS4 when I played it the graphics weren't that great.
Yeah I will say they need to optimize performance though. Satellite is a stuttery mess even though I'm getting high framerates

I'm liking the maps A LOT better than MW. A lot more moving around from other players.