Banned
Supporter
Daps
anybody here played?

That’s what I’m hearing a lot

after BO3 I started feeling COD oversaturation

how many more COD games can they make?

they gonna make COD for next gen consoles too? :mjlol:

Cold War then another COD next year? then another one after that?

after a while they all feel the same

I had fun on it last night except for that Cartel map. Played again tonight, it's excruciatingly repetitive. The same sh!t that people complained about in Modern Warfare, is existent to a lesser extent in this game. These huge azz maps that cause you to either run around looking for kills, or park somewhere and wait on the kills to come to you, aka camping. The Moscow map and the Sattelite map provide some flow. You get a lot of action.

I got irritated and turned it off after Miami and Cartel. Put on Modern Warfare, and got more action with Scrapyard than both of those maps. The Beta is better than the Alpha, it's improved, but Call of Duty needs some competition.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Dudes camping, crouching around because that’s the way deadly silence works, sound whoring. This game is aids.

What are you talking about? Crouchwalking has been around since forever in COD.

This game incentivizes movement more than MW.

Beta has been pretty ass though.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The Pro players would disagree, the way it currently is setup makes the game run slow.

Dr Disrespect explains why Black Ops Cold War needs Dead Silence perk - Dexerto

Treyarch just buffed the Ninja perk. Like the pro players, I agree it should be complete silence when you have the Ninja perk. It won't happen though.

What you posted doesn't disprove what I said at all. Every pro player would say that this game promotes movement more than MW. MW had dead silence as a damn field upgrade. The fact that Treyarch brought it back as a perk shows that they want more movement in their games.

You're confused

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Treyarch just buffed the Ninja perk. Like the pro players, I agree it should be complete silence when you have the Ninja perk. It won't happen though.

What you posted doesn't disprove what I said at all. Every pro player would say that this game promotes movement more than MW. MW had dead silence as a damn field upgrade. The fact that Treyarch brought it back as a perk shows that they want more movement in their games.

You're confused

You said that the game promotes movement.

Pro player says it's extremely slow.

Yeah, I'm confused b. Imma let you cook though. You got it. :hubie:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
You said that the game promotes movement.

Pro player says it's extremely slow.

Yeah, I'm confused b. Imma let you cook though. You got it. :hubie:

I said it promotes movement in comparison to MW multiplayer. Which is a fact.

And the pro players made those comments before the Ninja perk got buffed. The comments they made about the game being slow and Ninja needs rework is one of the reasons why Treyarch buffed the perk.

The pro players also want a completely silent Ninja perk. Which Treyarch is not willing to do because they believe it will become a crutch perk. And they have said in the past that they don't want crutch perks in their game.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To me it’s faster. Maybe because my style of play or the maybe how the maps are designed.

See, now THAT I can understand. Variable play styles always affect the speed of the game, regardless of how it's designed. Unfortunately, it's the pace of the majority that usually dictates how you end up approaching it.

For example, if 8/10 people are camping in a game, you're not going to rush reckless unless you want to be food for someone else's Streaks.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had fun on the beta tonight. Lord knows the alpha didn't impress me. This moves a little better. Less clunky. Guns seem more on point as does animation and mechanics. That cartel map is trash though. One thing, during one half of a game in cold war you'll get more action than a full multiplayer game on modern warfare.
Love Cartel. :yeshrug:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
IMO, the Beta is worse than the Alpha

The quick scoping is going to be a problem

Still throwing nades like a senior citizen

Those loud footsteps....even in sand :mjlol:

I'll give this one more chance on Xbox. But it looks like a no go for me

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sounds and graphics are ratchet as hell compared to MW but this is 100x more fun to play.:yeshrug:
People keep crying about SBMM but I don’t find this even close to as infuriating as Modern Warfare was to play.:yeshrug:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Might be the first cod I don’t buy ever

just not feeling this shyt for some reason

And treyarch is the goat to me but something is off with this game