Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhh.

I'm not really feeling this. I'll try the PC beta, if I don't really like it I'm skipping this one.

Daps
beta >>>> alpha

been having way more fun with the beta
guns feel better
movement feels more fluid
the flow of the game improved
Still don't think this game is worth 70
might cop when it inevitably goes on sale on the PS store a couple of months from now

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Y’all making me feel awkward. Before Modern Warfare 2019 I haven’t played a COD since the first BLOPS.

Once I tried MW 2019 beta I saw all the changes they made and I was sold. Played that game all the way up to until season four.

So far I have played the alpha and the beta and this shyt cold to me. I don’t know, I guess that long ass COD break helped. :yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like how they've eliminated reverse boosting. :mjlol: You can still play terribly and get easier lobbies, but they eliminated being able to toss a C4 on the ground and shooting it.

Daps
Y’all making me feel awkward. Before Modern Warfare 2019 I haven’t played a COD since the first BLOPS.

Once I tried MW 2019 beta I saw all the changes they made and I was sold. Played that game all the way up to until season four.

So far I have played the alpha and the beta and this shyt cold to me. I don’t know, I guess that long ass COD break helped. :yeshrug:
I really liked the beta

Daps
See, now THAT I can understand. Variable play styles always affect the speed of the game, regardless of how it's designed. Unfortunately, it's the pace of the majority that usually dictates how you end up approaching it.

For example, if 8/10 people are camping in a game, you're not going to rush reckless unless you want to be food for someone else's Streaks.
The key is knowing when to move or camp

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll probably like this better than MW by default if the maps aren't pure trash. We'll see :beli:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
With less than a month left for release, how much more is they really gonna change? Game is what it is at this point :francis:
I copped Call of Duty Modern Warfare on day one. I played Campaign mode first and I noticed that there were glitches in the game. Top of that, you had problems with the graphics. All of this was on the PC. After many updates, you saw improvements.

I think the same thing will happen with this game. After updates, the game will get better like it will be more fluid.

I might not play this game because i heard this company sucks compared to the other one. that's the story.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I'm not feeling it so far, the maps feel even more ass than MW just feel cluttered with no flow, especially that map that got the lil hanger and random bushes all over the place :trash:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I copped Call of Duty Modern Warfare on day one. I played Campaign mode first and I noticed that there were glitches in the game. Top of that, you had problems with the graphics. All of this was on the PC. After many updates, you saw improvements.

I think the same thing will happen with this game. After updates, the game will get better like it will be more fluid.

I might not play this game because i heard this company sucks compared to the other one. that's the story.
MW graphics been good since its Beta. The only thing people complained about during the beta was the footsteps and mini map. Everyone loved the gunplay.