Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't had Xbox gold since August 2019 but I got a month so I could try the beta and :francis:

This game feels weird and nothing like BO1 or 2. The action is too chaotic, maps are too cluttered, and the worst thing is i can barely see enemies because the character models blend into the background. I don't understand how they release these games every year and still make the same mistakes they will eventually have to patch. My own and my teammates footsteps are so loud I think enemies are next to me. The motion for throwing grenades :hhh:

They could have taken BO2 or 3 gameplay and just improved the graphics and made new maps.

The bigger they try to make COD the worse it gets. You have a campaign, multiplayer, zombies and then they have to add warzone, vehicles, and that 24 player mode. This game feels rushed because of it. Just get back to making multiplayer a fun arcade shooter.

Beta over?

The extended it to the 20th

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I haven't had Xbox gold since August 2019 but I got a month so I could try the beta and :francis:

This game feels weird and nothing like BO1 or 2. The action is too chaotic, maps are too cluttered, and the worst thing is i can barely see enemies because the character models blend into the background. I don't understand how they release these games every year and still make the same mistakes they will eventually have to patch. My own and my teammates footsteps are so loud I think enemies are next to me. The motion for throwing grenades :hhh:

They could have taken BO2 or 3 gameplay and just improved the graphics and made new maps.

The bigger they try to make COD the worse it gets. You have a campaign, multiplayer, zombies and then they have to add warzone, vehicles, and that 24 player mode. This game feels rushed because of it. Just get back to making multiplayer a fun arcade shooter.

The extended it to the 20th

hoppin on