Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's called the internet, your pic is all over ****.
so you admit to searching for a random man’s pic over the Internet even though you’re a man and referring to every female coli poster as “****”, while admitting to being “****” yourself - and that all seems like a perfectly normal reaction to have on a thread about reparations for Black Americans. So you posting up fake news and irrationally lying on posters because you are mad, sounds similar to what white american dictator for $400, Alex?? Your mother would be proud, boy.
:francis::beli:
Every female poster:

Say @Brooklynzson I don't mean to disturb you breh breh but is this Lux poster ****? He/She is displaying all the same characteristics as him. Just wondering big homie. Hope all is well

On why **** hasn't been banned yet. One of the mods or owners are riding with that nikka/tranny/shemale/ 3 hunna it seems.

Wasn't BK Giggles ****?

That's **** behind that alias

So Chief Queen is ****. :leon:

That nikka DwindleSwindle is ****.

you seem obsessed to the point of concern - maybe you need to come out because you seemed to be tracking it more than you care about reparations
:unimpressed:

You know **** stayed in TSC and loved wrestling. :sas2:

Her Avi looks like one of those pics **** used to post. :patrice:

This chick who voted no is prolly ****. How many times have you heard aliases say "who is this **** guy" It always comes from some random new chick who is later exposed. :usure:

You even accused a Staff Member of being this ****
:laff:
Stop posting like ****
I don't know no ****. I'm glad you feeling better doe.

this dude is calling male posters in here that **** shyt. Basically everybody who steps to you with a difference of opinion is one. fukkkk all the way outta here you dumbass clown. Here’s another poster you accused and they told you the same shyt. 8 years later. not 8 months but 8 whole damn years lmao . You Fukkin weirdo

You doing the same shyt though. Every "female" is "****". Yet, some random females shows ass and holds a coli sign and she's legit? "****" couldn't have had some smut jawn do that to put his alias over that much more?

Shut up ****

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
so you admit to searching for a random man’s pic over the Internet even though you’re a man and referring to every female coli poster as “****”, while admitting to being “****” yourself - and that all seems like a perfectly normal reaction to have on a thread about reparations for Black Americans. So you posting up fake news and irrationally lying on posters because you are mad, sounds similar to what white american dictator for $400, Alex?? Your mother would be proud, boy.
:francis::beli:
Every female poster:

you seem obsessed to the point of concern - maybe you need to come out because you seemed to be tracking it more than you care about reparations
:unimpressed:
Guess I'm "obsessed" huh Sierra Mist

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
As much as I love the idea of reparations, something tells me that this will cause great internal conflict within our community. What’s the criteria for receiving reparations? It needs to be clear as a summer day, or shyt will go left QUICK

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Hey moron. Is your simple and dumb ass ready for that smoke that you asked for the other day? I’m home now. Pull up in another thread. I don’t want to derail this one.
:sas2:

Anyone who uses IUIC propaganda isn’t well versed to compete with me in an theocratic argument and again, if you can’t provide me with a genealogical map of the Hebrews from the post excilic era and the diaspora after Titus then I’m going to consider any info you bring erroneous.

Keep your nose buried in something worthwhile such as this and stop bothering with your ramblings about a subject you have little knowledge of unless you want to be taught.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This anti - ADOS c00n been running with the same retort for 8 years without fail. What has this dude accomplished in 8 years besides playing footsies with wack-a-**** at every poster. He could have been drafted his own reparations legislation in 8 yrs. M’fer- it’s easier to find out which poster that you have NOT called ****. Fuk is wrong with you old homos??

Exotic bytch in his avi and a username that comes off as a foreign instagram thot. Yep, you are correct. If you see a poster that goes by some shyt like Milian Lacosta and has a pic like this

hot-instagram-girls-bilyalova_sveta-33.jpg

It's either **** or another nikka posing as a woman.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/2014-best-worst-peen-in-the-coli-shaq.273215/page-30#post-11227246
“Peen” threads - on a mostly male site but new-ish female coli posters are the problem?? Contribute to your own paranoia, brehs. Dude is in the thread dyckfishing back in 2014.

:mjtf::deadmanny:
you make homage thirst trap threads for coli chicks trying to Sus out then wonder why you project on here. Your ass been catfished, for sure. @Born2BKing get ya ass over here, you Fukkin simp obsessed weirdo. Look at this shyt. I see why you’re such in **** panic. I knew it- all the noise in the background is confirmed.
With all these **** aliases running buck wild, can we agree that Anothergirl is the only genuine chick in The-Coli. :yeshrug:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...othergirl-is-the-first-lady-of-the-coli.7310/

But females he lists with these usernames are good in his book though.
Hence the reason I made this thread. Makes you appreciate AG, Thickums, Krystalmeth, Dozen etc

Remember when **** posted that pic of her lathered up in baby oil, in a bra and panties. :ohlawd:

You lust after female pics online without confirming in person
:huhldup::hhh:
The only reason that would explain all of your **** mentions on posters - You got Gamed

:dame:

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
As much as I love the idea of reparations, something tells me that this will cause great internal conflict within our community. What’s the criteria for receiving reparations? It needs to be clear as a summer day, or shyt will go left QUICK

It is VERY CLEAR.

if your ancestors were slaves "IN AMERICA" your in.
Along with that if you claimed African American for the last 10 years on any job app, census..ect your in...that simple

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This anti - ADOS c00n been running with the same retort for 8 years without fail. What has this dude accomplished in 8 years besides playing footsies with wack-a-**** at every poster. He could have been drafted his own legislation. M’fer- it’s easier to find out which poster that you have NOT called ****. Fuk is wrong with you old homos??
:mjtf::deadmanny:
you make homage thirst trap threads for coli chicks trying to Sus out then wonder why you project on here. Your ass been catfished, for sure. @Born2BKing get ya ass over here, you Fukkin simp obsessed weirdo. Look at this shyt. I see why you’re such in **** panic

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...othergirl-is-the-first-lady-of-the-coli.7310/

But females he lists with these usernames are good in his book though.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Guess I'm "obsessed" huh Sierra Mist

:comeon:Now it’s something different. Yeah ok.

You can run around with all the labels that you feel - doesn’t change your own words or personal activities. I mean, you even accuse staff and mods of being ****.
Just like I told you thirsty mofos before, let the chicks come naturally. Stop trying to "recruit." This isn't a college football team. And if you MUST recruit, don't have them come here and be bombarded with accusations of being some weirdo they've never even heard of. Do you think they'll want to post with nikkas going :shaq: in their face?

Let these girls post, stop talking about ****, and eventually we'll separate the men from the boys and the boys from the girls. :win:
I'm starting to think you are **** with the way you are saving that nikka.

:mjlol::mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
AKA a bunch a cacs, swirlers, and then an LGBTQeirhrbie××÷, and maybe one breh who is a bootstrap believer will be managing the study...

Wake me up when the checks come out..

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How about you wonder bread your white ass off the thread and mind your business in black discussions. But since you are here, Enlighten us - since you like to interrupt - what will be your cac contribution to the Reparations policies of African Americans? Let’s here your list of specifics from the Mayo Clinic of Coli Cacs on black affairs. (Without the white boy snark or corniness per usual)
:stopitslime:

I said I wondered if it’ll be similar to the conclusions the Claims Conference had about how Germany went about repatriating Jews after WWII. It wasn’t just a singular payment necessarily, it was/is multiple ongoing funds because massive historical tragedies can’t be compensated all at once because the malingering effects last far into the future in unforeseeable ways.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s the facial
Position that you sent to your **** when you dm’ed?? You nonAAs stay self exposing the fuk out of yourselves then like clockwork you start ranting like cacs when things don’t go as executed. I swear - stop coming in these threads only to get bombed on. I’m tired of seeing your squad flame out- at least play dead bc y’all die out from rapid gunfire each time that you enter; it’s overkill no shootashellz
:damn::damn:
Wallie is prolly a nikka named Wallace. Ya'll nikkaz never learn. I see why **** has run rampant on these forums.

:patrice: You giving off some **** vibes breh

I see you mention that **** more than you call black ADOS posters, “trump supporters”.

here you are calling another poster **** because they made fun of your southern accent, you sensitive bytch - every one is **** when you’re mad, the coli catfish crybaby. If you’re not on threads tagging in mods when you get challenged, then you’re calling everybody ****. Then when mods do shyt that you don’t like- you call them ****. 8 years - same shyt
Some of these nikkaz are obsessed with me :manny:

I be on these nikkaz minds 24/7 :wow:

And they still can't get me to lose :wow:
Brah chill, you sound EXACTLY like ****. nikkas already on your neck because they think you a fraud.
—-
For the record I only got one peen pic and I'm not sharing it
No offense but you do share a lot of mannerisms as **** with the mentioning certain posters who can verify you and talking about 1 person you have met in person. Plus the thirst you displayed in here as well. Just saying. :manny:

Liar!:mjlol:
No you haven't because I've never posted my voice or my picture. LOL

wait - how did that poster know or hear what your voice sounds like??
:patrice::ohhh:....
are you sending voice memos to male/female posters that you don’t know on this site?? Then calling them **** after you’re the one who let randoms hear your voice?? the only way that people can access you is if you put yourself out there in that capacity
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s the facial
Position that you sent to your **** when you dm’ed?? You nonAAs stay self exposing the fuk out of yourselves then like clockwork you start ranting like cacs when things don’t go as executed. I swear - stop coming in these threads only to get bombed on. I’m tired of seeing your squad flame out- at least play dead bc y’all die out from rapid gunfire each time that you enter; it’s overkill no shootashellz
:damn::damn:
tenor.gif