California reparations bill to be signed into law today at 5pm

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You are still responding though pleighboi :comeon:with that same tired line that no one is paying attention to. you sound nervous though, you should be :coffee: But that’s for another time and another place. I’m not angry, I’m far from that - but you will be. Soon. This is 2020 not 2012, old dogs can’t run with the same tricks.
:wow:
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A grown man reduced to posting gifs on a discussion thread about an important topic of policy enactment and research, while offering nothing to contribute. But you do so much emotional pandering for white male politicos, in this topic you act mindless. How many times will you embarrass yourself to the point of no recovery?? I need to start charging you rent for the space that I occupy in your head.
:beli:
when you finally man up and post actual facts instead of temper tantrum retorts @me- with all of that “****” repeat talk in your last 5 replies, I was starting to think you were a bot - it’s not like you’re not used to spending money on that concept - there’s a MANual for that in circulation with you as the contributing by- line. What’s done in the dark and all that.. another time, another topic.
755d740ba7ec3aefe27594ae06eab924.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A grown man reduced to posting gifs on a discussion thread about an important topic of policy enactment and research, while offering nothing to contribute. But you do so much emotional pandering for white male politicos, in this topic you act mindless. How many times will you embarrass yourself to the point of no recovery?? I need to start charging you rent for the space that I occupy in your head.
:beli:
when you finally man up and post actual facts instead of temper tantrum retorts @me- with all of that “****” repeat talk in your last 5 replies, I was starting to think you were a bot - it’s not like you’re not used to spending money on that concept - there’s a MANual for that in circulation with you as the contributing by- line. What’s done in the dark and all that.. another time, another topic.
755d740ba7ec3aefe27594ae06eab924.gif

84a62f7ff3fe058b862cf83e74c656b0.gif

wRgKhOT.jpg

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The constitutional and civil rights that we are already promised to have in the land that our families built are ignored on an everyday basis. They pick and choose which laws to enforce and uphold. That fact in itself shows that regardless of the figurehead president we are at risk. especially when one gives away free votes for Nothing in return other than getting one version of white supremacy out and replacing it with another.

not getting "set back" is not tangible whatsoever thats not quantifiable at all.

black americans are twice as likely to die from covid compared to whites.

5 times more likely to be hospitalized.

7% more likely to have lost a job due to covid.

15% more likely to be evicted.

lost 18% more of our overall wealth during the past 7 months alone compared to whites.

this is quantifiable, measurable, and has a lasting impact on our community. the incumbent administration dgaf and our demise helps them out even more, because it allows them to consolidate even more power and money through their corruption.

i understand the principle of not choosing between the lesser of two evils, but that only works in a vacuum. this is not a time to be indifferent or blase about choices we have. there is a difference. those numbers can get worse. not ok with me.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
black americans are twice as likely to die from covid compared to whites.

5 times more likely to be hospitalized.

7% more likely to have lost a job due to covid.

15% more likely to be evicted.

lost 18% more of our overall wealth during the past 7 months alone compared to whites.

this is quantifiable, measurable, and has a lasting impact on our community. the incumbent administration dgaf and our demise helps them out even more, because it allows them to consolidate even more power and money through their corruption.

i understand the principle of not choosing between the lesser of two evils, but that only works in a vacuum. this is not a time to be indifferent or blase about choices we have. there is a difference. those numbers can get worse. not ok with me.

that is good enough for your free vote. my vote is more expensive than covid stats. we survive covid then get shot with brand new cop guns they bought with Biden's 300 million ?thats a setback that will prevent you from making a comeback.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That ya man?? Why would you have saved a photo of another man to post in a thread that has nothing to do with the subject of discussion?? Hold up - back up. Why do you have a photo of another man?
:gucci::jbhmm:..:huhldup::dwillhuh:
2012-ers being 2012 again. You actually searched for a pic of whoever that is, saved it and posted it for what
:dame::wrist:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's called the internet, your pic is all over ****.
There’s record of you referring to every female coli poster that’s ever joined this site as “****”.
Dumb bytch. That’s on YOU as to where you stuck your dyck faggit . That’s not on female posters. You are projecting. I know you are mad as fuk after getting your shyt rocked multiple times on his site in various ways over the past months but show and prove. All that chatty talking isn’t helping your case.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin