California reparations bill to be signed into law today at 5pm

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
America is the second largest economy in the world and our finances are a wreck so that doesn’t mean much.

Hey moron. Is your simple and dumb ass ready for that smoke that you asked for the other day? I’m home now. Pull up in another thread. I don’t want to derail this one.
:sas2:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:usure:

Why would Black Americans chip-in/owe anything when WE are the people who are owed?​

You’re right. I edited my quote too late. That’s my fault. Now...what’s your excuse? Should we not be negotiating what is owed to us? How else would you go about it? You seem to know it all.

And my initial statement is still essentially correct. You pay taxes, don’t you? Black Americans in California do. So if they pull use Californian tax dollars, Black People will also be contributing to their own reparations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh...you must not be educated on this particular poster.
:mjpls:

He’s blatantly anti-Black and refers to us as “Baboons”, “Apes”, “Chimps”, and “Spics”. He’s also blamed Trayvon Martin for his death, and stated that Black People are the cause of declining property values.
:sas1:

If you need the proof or weren’t aware of this, I’ll be happy to link a few of his exposal threads with quotes and screenshots etc. He claims to have 90% of the board on ignore because we’ve stayed on his ass about his actions.

The same pathetic “Only Massa Democrats can save us!” c00ns saturating constructive threads. Never fails.
:mjlol:

THIS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR, you defeated and self-hating pathetic Sambo.
Those confused sambo hos- they’re perfectly fine with being pimped out like bottom bytches for political foreplay but as soon as there is a discussion about Self sufficiency and black economic demands for governmental accountability they show up with the angst
—-
But whutz we iz gonna do if Papa Joe don’t show?? He gots to saved-ed us. It’s the only way - you cantz be thinking now, Let’s wait for the good White manses and womanses in Warshington to show us which wAy to go. Black peoples needz them to show up for us. Tokenism is alls we need to get by right??
:lupe:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey moron. Is your simple and dumb ass ready for that smoke that you asked for the other day? I’m home now. Pull up in another thread. I don’t want to derail this one.
No that’s not who you want to step to like that. You need to fall back - he’s not the opposition. I suggest you proceed with caution - that’s all I’m saying. He is not one of THEM.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Those confused sambo hos- they’re perfectly fine with being pimped out like bottom bytches for political foreplay but as soon as there is a discussion about Self sufficiency and black economic demands and governmental accountability they show up with the angst
—-
But whutz we iz gonna do if Papa Joe don’t show?? He gots to saved-ed us. It’s the only way - you cantz be thinking now, Let’s wait for the good White manses and womanses in Warshington to show us which wAy to go. Black peoples needz them to show up for us. Tokenism is alls we need to get by right??
:lupe:
giphy.gif

These nikkas are pathetic.
:mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You need to fall back - he’s not the opposition.

Nah fukk that. This nikka and I have been feuding for a week. I was outta town when he was calling me out about something unrelated to this topic. He was beyond disrespectful. Now I’m home and have time. fukk that.
:stopitslime:

You don’t know what’s going on. It has nothing to do with this topic.
:francis:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Just because we all do not know the specifics of how and when racism/whitesupremacy/non justice WILL END is no reason to get comfortable siding with white supremacy (red or blue) against us.

Alot of people on this forum are content with believing we will not get justice anytime soon and when we do they think all their trolling history just will disappear with their internet name.

Life really does not work like that.

@Houston911 said getting trump out is the tangibles. its really not and correct me if im misquoting you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BigRemy_J said:
You’re right. I edited my quote too late. That’s my fault.

No prob.​

BigRemy_J said:
Now...what’s your excuse?

I didn't have one before, I don't have an excuse now, son.
BigRemy_J said:
Should we not be negotiating what is owed to us?

Already did that......for YEARS.
BigRemy_J said:
How else would you go about it? You seem to know it all.

All I know is that they owe us a LOT of fukkin' money and have done everything they can to get out of paying.​

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your gimmick lame and washed up ****.
Oh you big mad huh? come back when you actually have information to contribute to besides cac calls. Like I said- your penis projection has no place on this thread. because the more you run with that it sounds like you went diving in the wrong hole from all the rumors circulating around here. If you knew what people say about you when your back is to the wall - you would definitely say less. That avi is not the only thing sus about you - damn even people who you think ride with you been leaking info about your disPOSITION - with all of the shyt that you talk, one would think that you would have moved more carefully considering your past PAID indiscretions.
:francis::sas2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Oh you big mad huh? come back when you actually have information to contribute to besides cac calls. Like I said- your penis projection has no place on this thread. because the more you run with that it sounds like you went diving in the wrong hole from all the rumors circulating around here. If you knew what people say about you when your back is to the wall - you would definitely say less. That avi is not the only thing sus about you - damn even people who you think ride with you been leaking info about your disPOSITION - with all of the shyt that you talk, one would think that you would have moved more carefully considering your past PAID indiscretions.
:francis::sas2:
I'm big mad but you in here writing diatribes with passion and anger ****.

tenor.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just because we all do not know the specifics of how and when racism/whitesupremacy/non justice WILL END is no reason to get comfortable siding with white supremacy (red or blue) against us.

Alot of people on this forum are content with believing we will not get justice anytime soon and when we do they think all their trolling history just will disappear with their internet name.

Life really does not work like that.

@Houston911 said getting trump out is the tangibles. its really not and correct me if im misquoting you.

That’s a bit misleading so thank you for tagging me to clarify. The “tangible” is not getting set back 8-12 years and having to dig ourselves out of a deeper hole than the one that we’re already in

I’m all for real tangibles like reparations, PROPER affirmative action, guaranteed percentage of loans going to blacks, etc. I just think we risk potentially pushing those tangibles back decades if trump wins

what do you think is the risk if trump wins?

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That’s a bit misleading so thank you for tagging me to clarify. The “tangible” is not getting set back 8-12 years and having to dig ourselves out of a deeper hole than the one that we’re already in

I’m all for real tangibles like reparations, PROPER affirmative action, guaranteed percentage of loans going to blacks, etc. I just think we risk potentially pushing those tangibles back decades if trump wins

what do you think is the risk if trump wins?

The constitutional and civil rights that we are already promised to have in the land that our families built are ignored on an everyday basis. They pick and choose which laws to enforce and uphold. That fact in itself shows that regardless of the figurehead president we are at risk. especially when one gives away free votes for Nothing in return other than getting one version of white supremacy out and replacing it with another.

not getting "set back" is not tangible whatsoever thats not quantifiable at all.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The constitutional and civil rights that we are already promised to have in the land that our families built are ignored on an everyday basis. They pick and choose which laws to enforce and uphold. That fact in itself shows that regardless of the figurehead president we are at risk. especially when one gives away free votes for Nothing in return other than getting one version of white supremacy out and replacing it with another.

so are you saying things would be equally bad for blacks no matter if trump or Biden is in office?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm big mad but you in here writing diatribes with passion and anger ****.

tenor.gif
You are still responding though pleighboi :comeon:with that same tired line that no one is paying attention to. you sound nervous though, you should be :coffee: But that’s for another time and another place. I’m not angry, I’m far from that - but you will be. Soon. This is 2020 not 2012, old dogs can’t run with the same tricks.
:wow:

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
so are you saying things would be equally bad for blacks no matter if trump or Biden is in office?

No protection from or punishment of race soldiers? yeah

No economic justice in reparations? yeah

Black empowerment is more important than who gets elected. When we have communities that we can protect economically and police ourselves it does not matter who is in office because we're not under constant attack and we can take care of ourselves.