BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How I see the cycle playing out:

-Black Americans are rightfully owed reparations

-They cant ask Republicans because they'll say foh:hhh:

-Democrats are the only ones who will listen so they reluctantly put together some meetings and a bill that they know has almost zero percent chance of going through:francis:

-Republicans use this as a weapon to get black people mad at Democrats and siphon some of them off :mjgrin:

White people(Republicans) figured out how to use reparations to benefit themselves politically while black people still get nothing.

Played like a fiddle ...obviously republicans knew what they were doing setting everyone against each other

Oh, so the Democrats are the innocent party in this? :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I dont see any other party putting out reparations bills, where are they?

Democrats still need the support of their constituents to push this through and most people have other priorities they want addressed above reparations.
:skip: No, they don't. You know how I know? Because nobody asked me to vote on funding for illegals.

Do it exactly like that. :mjgrin:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
boy we sure do refuse to accept the fact that we are not at home here lol we been displaced and still trying to get rights still trying to get in banks still trying to get education correct still trying to live in peace still trying being nice still getting killed by cops still being the ladders for others. Still running so others can walk!!!!!! GOD DAMN!

Geordi

All Star
Daps
:skip: No, they don't. You know how I know? Because nobody asked me to vote on funding for illegals.

Do it exactly like that. :mjgrin:
You would have to ask the California Democrats why they supported that bill over reparations:manny:

Dont they have meetings for these things?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You would have to ask the California Democrats why they supported that bill over reparations:manny:

Dont they have meetings for these things?
They did. @Big Boda has been speaking on their behalf, if you noticed. They were there, at every meeting, and encouraged to give feed back.

At those meetings, they were led to believe that the people wasting their fukking time were operating in good faith. They won't make that mistake again.

The Democrats just purposefully and cynically alienated a group of civically engaged black voters. But I thought that's what they wanted? For us to really get involved in the process? No? Ok.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Who said that:wtf:
:what: You did.

Played like a fiddle ...obviously republicans knew what they were doing setting everyone against each other

The Repub didn't do shyt but bring it out.

The Democrats did this to themselves playing games. Obviously but unbeknownst to many of us, bp and Democrats were already at odds, just on this subject alone. Otherwise, they woulda made whatever amendments were necessary, passed it up to Newsome for his signature, and we wouldn't even be having this conversation rn. :coffee:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
An African who Lives in Canada

The Democrats did this to themselves playing games. Obviously but unbeknownst to many of us, bp and Democrats were already at odds, just on this subject alone. Otherwise, they woulda made whatever amendments were necessary, passed it up to Newsome for his signature, and we wouldn't even be having this conversation rn. :coffee:

Reparations are divisive :troll:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
They did. @Big Boda has been speaking on their behalf, if you noticed. They were there, at every meeting, and encouraged to give feed back.

At those meetings, they were led to believe that the people wasting their fukking time were operating in good faith. They won't make that mistake again.

The Democrats just purposefully and cynically alienated a group of civically engaged black voters. But I thought that's what they wanted? For us to really get involved in the process? No? Ok.
That means no more reparations bills from Democrats and black people concerned with this can focus on other things instead? I've always said reparations have virtually no chance of happening. What realistic path is there to it

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

So innocent :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That means no more reparations bills from Democrats and black people concerned with this can focus on other things instead? I've always said reparations have virtually no chance of happening. What realistic path is there to it

Wow so just be a permanent underclass and get fukked for all eternity... WOW....:beli: