California reparations bill to be signed into law today at 5pm

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
All of us supposed "Secret Trump supporters" are getting shyt done for black people. Motherfukkers got the nerve to come out of their mouth about us. Talking about we should be banned. Constantly disrespecting us, negging us. Neg our results, motherfukkers. Who are the real agents again? We're operating on a level that you guys just don't understand.

Repped.
:wow:

Everyone won’t be saved. Let the Democ00ns and Republic00ns die on their plantations. fukk em.
:yeshrug:

Stuff like this is why I have transitioned to using the ignore function on this site i have been told repeatedly "Yall will never get reperations or tangibles" by non foundationals on This forum on some time wasting troll shyt.

people that don't even live in america that post here have been on that bullshyt.

Let’s just continue to ignore the hating ass immigrants and the self-hating c00ns of all fashions. As the most resilient people on the planet, let’s just keep shytting on the haters and continue to thrive as a people. Real recognizes real.
:salute:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Appreciate that, Sister! Yeah I dont keep up heavy with this kinda thing, I guess really because it isn’t my field of expertise and also maybe some pessism as we've been owed reparations for hundreds of years, so its hard to really believe it...

But I'm 100% in support of it, I hope it comes to pass not only for Californians but for all of us!
Listen to the elders if you need a sense of purpose. I’m not talking the fake pundits or whitesplaining talking heads, boule voulez vous house c00ns - I’m talking the real scholars. Even if you listen a few minutes a day to enlighten yourself.

I mean this conference was in 1972 before most of us were a thought and to see their words resonate to the state of society today - knowing that our generation is putting action to practice

Listen to this from the 1960s- no reason to not fight.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So you vote down ballot yet let the President be Republican while he fill the courts with racist judges thus making it even harder for reparations to become a reality.

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard of hence the reason most folk that believe in not voting for the president will lead to reparations are led by snake oil salesman like Tariq and Yvette.

:hhh:

I swear that I hate this bytch ass Asian worshiping c00n ass fakkit nikka. Easily the most pathetic and disgusting poster on this board. Don’t forget that his rep used to be like -5,000 before he begged the mods to restore it.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:usure:

Why would Black Americans chip-in/owe anything when WE are the people who are owed?​
Are you really acting that dense ??? He’s talking about contributing and evaluating in the Reparations policy implementation. People get stuck on stupid all of a sudden on the subject of progression. But I’ve seen you in threads latch on to whatever the white Leadership tells you without questioning.
:mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:hhh:

I swear that I hate this bytch ass Asian worshiping c00n ass fakkit nikka. Easily the most pathetic and disgusting poster on this board. Don’t forget that his rep used to be like -5,000 before he begged the mods to restore it.
:francis:
Don’t worry - he will die slow. Don’t rush the execution.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
LaBellaNicole0416.NYC said:
He’s talking about contributing and evaluating in the Reparations policy implementation.

That's NOT what he said. That's what YOU think.
LaBellaNicole0416.NYC said:
People get stuck on stupid all of a sudden on the subject of progression. But I’ve seen you in threads latch on to whatever the white Leadership tells you without questioning.

Wrong. I question EVERYTHING and only come to a conclusion based on the total evidence supporting/falsifying it regardless of source.​

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Well then what are you in here for? You had nothing to do with this passing, and didn’t support it in any way. Don’t you go around telling folks that say they aren’t voting to stay out of voting threads?

Oh...you must not be educated on this particular poster.
:mjpls:

He’s blatantly anti-Black and refers to us as “Baboons”, “Apes”, “Chimps”, and “Spics”. He’s also blamed Trayvon Martin for his death, and stated that Black People are the cause of declining property values.
:sas1:

If you need the proof or weren’t aware of this, I’ll be happy to link a few of his exposal threads with quotes and screenshots etc. He claims to have 90% of the board on ignore because we’ve stayed on his ass about his actions.
:sas2:

Those are all red states, that shyt ain't happening. :russ:

The same pathetic “Only Massa Democrats can save us!” c00ns saturating constructive threads. Never fails.
:mjlol:

THIS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR, you defeated and self-hating pathetic ass Sambo.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't read your shyt, I been said keep it 3 sentence or less. :snoop:
You did read it bytch. You read every single word. I own your head son which is why I’ve had you responding to me for the past hour trying to regain the manhood that you have displaced. The line between respect and hate is indifference. If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t give a fuk enough to make yourself a part of my Or their mentions, incessantly. Now run along and go play little boy, like your used to; the adults in the room have real issues to discuss. Perhaps you need to tag in a mod to assist you, you’re looking dead out here b- we all know how you turn snitch when you get caught lacking. Bye bye!!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You read it bytch. You read every single word. I own your head son which is why I’ve had you responding to me for the past hour trying to regain the manhood that you have displaced. The line between respect and hate is indifference. If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t give a fuk enough to make yourself a part of my Or their mentions incessantly. Now run along and go play little boy, like your used to; the adults in the room have real issues to discuss.
Your gimmick lame and washed up ****.