Brother Tariq Nasheed seems to diss Kamala Harris for quoting the Quavo line. Was this her pandering or just corny?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@I Really Mean It negging me like a bytch. Flip-floppy fakkit. Eat a Hefty bag of dikks, whore. One of the biggest clowns on this site, and that's a crazy accomplishent. You and the rest of the TripleAgent Fan Club form like Voltron and see if you can get my rep down to your average levels. Maybe by next year:manny:

My only wish is that I could find a sexy woman on my dikk as hard as you weirdos.:francis:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
It is cringy with the "I washed collard greens in the bathtub" "I smoked weed while listening to Tupac" and quoting rap lyrics knowing she grew up with a dothead mother. She should scale back the pandering, but she's a true politician through and through. Will shill for corporations and throw people small bones while America continues to crash.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it might have worked if it came off natural but you could tell she was reading something.

the young people on her team gotta be lame and out of touch to think that shyt would fly

WHEN YOU POSTED THIS
IT JUST REMINDED ME
THERE WAS A LILLY WHITE WOMAN
RUNNING HER TEAM FOUR YRS AGO
PUSHING ALL OF THE RAP, DANCING,
SOUL FOOD
AND WEED SMOKING STUFF.

SHE MADE HER TWITTER PRIVATE
WHEN IT GOT EXPOSED.

I WONDER IF SHES STILL IN CHARGE.

:devil:
:evil:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, my fellow angry TLRanites, who are you voting for?

I'm gonna stomp so hard, swing my arms so intensely, and push the voting buttons with extreme anger-induced viciousness that the machine will make a cry emoji.

For Kamala!

Will you do the same?

Show me your mean face brehs!

:wrist:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

WHEN YOU POSTED THIS
IT JUST REMINDED ME
THERE WAS A LILLY WHITE WOMAN
RUNNING HER TEAM FOUR YRS AGO
PUSHING ALL OF THE RAP, DANCING,
SOUL FOOD
AND WEED SMOKING STUFF.

SHE MADE HER TWITTER PRIVATE
WHEN IT GOT EXPOSED.

I WONDER IF SHES STILL IN CHARGE.

:devil:
:evil:

:ohhh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Tariqs opinion isn't worth a bucket of piss. Who gives a fukk what that grifter thinks about anything. I don't even watch these celeb led events with politicians. Has no impact on my voting choice.

My only concern is Kamala doesn't make the mistake Hillary did where she thinks these celeb and high powered events is all she needs to attend to win. She has that vote. She needs to do what Hillary didn't do but Obama did which is travel to places she isn't expected to fill a stadium like bum fukk Indiana and Ohio and talk to people at pumpkin festivals and shyt. She is going to have to go into the lion den. Atlanta events are nice but it's not bringing anyone new to the table. Run the board.
You nikkas post about him more than his followers tho :russ:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
She's pandering like a mf and she needs to stop before she fukks up a free lunch like Hilary did.
Matter of fact, pandering was some of the reason why her campaign stalled in the first place.
Who gives a fukk how Tariq feels about any of it. Black Jesus could be the DNC nominee and he would hate.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That's not pandering, that's telling them what they will do for them.

Pandering means teasing and fronting

They don't tease and front about the things they will do for certain groups except with black folks.

And guess what

it works.