Brother Tariq Nasheed seems to diss Kamala Harris for quoting the Quavo line. Was this her pandering or just corny?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This was definitely an Indian woman pandering for black votes. Seems like she studied the Clinton pandering playbook and is trying to use that to effectively establish a relatability with the black community since it isn't an inherent one she has within herself.
Harris is the daughter of a Jamaican father and an Indian mother, both immigrants to the U.S. As an undergraduate, Harris attended Howard University, one of the nation’s most prominent historically Black colleges and universities, where she also pledged the historically Black sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. As a U.S. senator, Harris was a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, supporting her colleagues’ legislation to strengthen voting rights and reforming policing.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I would say, all politicians do is pander to black folks, lying, never doing anything for them specifically but other groups they tell them what they will do and continue to do.

See the Jews

Politicians do not only pander to black folks

here's a modern example

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But I asked you what pander tactics do they do to the jews?

Read what comments? How they will do this for Israel? Is that a true statement on what they are saying?

Give lip service to Israel

and guess what

Israel still gets attacked, still deals with insurgency and hostility.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas post about him more than his followers tho :russ:
I didn't make this thread. I never posted a thread about the dude. At least I don't remember posting one. I do post in threads about him sometimes to shyt on him. I do that because iit's fun.
:lolbron:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
her running with the quavo line was 100% pandering and cringe. and kinda insulting IMO. I mean get this quavo bullshyt outta here. the migos are in their mid 30's at this point. I dunno if the first time voters even consider them relevant either.

Mayne she has that quivering ass voice of someone who can put away a bottle of Sutter Home in one sitting and grabs for another before you shame her out of it.

That “as my friend Quavo says…. line was a cringe and that clip was on 23 seconds.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Oh she’ll wait for the convention to break out the sitar and play Ravi Shankar’s version of “Not Like Us”
giphy.gif

images

ftr34yoiuth43htgfo3gfth43gft34hgoiuth43oiuntc44444444 7vc0nitwiehclwkh kfnbd .,ds.,sdb.,mbds

thriller-michael-jackson-dance-by-chiranjeevi-v2b30y16a4g3jh35.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Allegedly Black Mamba is a tether not even in the US, his opinion means less than nothing. 99% of you nikkas wouldn't say that shyt to my face, so I'm completely unbothered. I skip over his cornball tryhard posts anyway. A lame with moose hanging out behind his house could never bother me.
Man I would slap your pudgy ass to sleep. You don’t even look worth hitting with a closed fist. If I was to bet my last dollar I would bet you’re in the bottom tier of posters with hands. You look like the type to try a round house kick like them cacs, slip and knock your self out:russ: after you finish stuffing your fat mouth every night with cold hotdogs straight out the pack and watching fox News you’re probably bombarded with hallucinations like
200w.gif

as you talk to yourself. fukking psycho :laff:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where’s the logic here? You want them to fund countries in Africa under attack by an invading force?
Financially empower the people the government oppressed and suppressed on its own soil for 400 years.
Harris is the daughter of a Jamaican father and an Indian mother, both immigrants to the U.S. As an undergraduate, Harris attended Howard University, one of the nation’s most prominent historically Black colleges and universities, where she also pledged the historically Black sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. As a U.S. senator, Harris was a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, supporting her colleagues’ legislation to strengthen voting rights and reforming policing.
images
ZetaPhiBeta_600x600.jpg

31131141_1262452920555619_1300615462590466251_n.jpg

:francis:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I didn't read through this entire thread, but I'll address the statement that all politicians pander and that some want them to pander for their vote.

There's a way to pander, where you say why someone should vote for you and what issues you plan to address. Trying to come off as hip or down, it's mad see thru. Like when Hilary said she keeps hot sauce in her bag. Who cares? What politicians pander to white people by saying they keep a jar of mayonnaise on them? Too many black folks eat up the "nikka shyt" tho...