Brother Tariq Nasheed seems to diss Kamala Harris for quoting the Quavo line. Was this her pandering or just corny?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What are you looking for a person like Harris to “do for black people” that’s with the scope of our laws and our political process?

The conservative supreme court and Trump appointed justices are sure doing for black Americans. And none of it’s good, and they’re promising more ill will in the future
Same type of things they were/are doing for Ukranians/Israel/Joos/illegals/Asians/etc. They somehow make all that shyt work when they want to (Israel, we know own both sides).

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't corny or pandering. Quavo was there, she was shouting him out. Nothing more, nothing less. Only Trump supporters are trying to make it something...
This is my point, shyt wasn't that serious to me. The real pandering is by people trying to make this a big deal, hence Tariq pandering to his hoes.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Same type of things they were/are doing for Ukranians/Israel/Joos/illegals/Asians/etc. They somehow make all that shyt work when they want to (Israel, we know own both sides).
Where’s the logic here? You want them to fund countries in Africa under attack by an invading force?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You fat fukking portable earthquake cracka ass cracka cock sucking c00n :umad:
Look at you going full yt supremacist like your pops you never had Tariq pathetic ass cuck :mjlol:
Go take ozempic fatso

Your trying to crack eating jokes and your from Haiti.....your an easy target, that's light work :skip:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Your trying to crack eating jokes and your from Haiti.....your an easy target, that's light work :skip:
Keep going on with that YT supremacy behavior:umad:
Showing off ya true color because I dissed the only father figure you unloved bytch could assign himself :mjlol:
Not my fault you’re an unloved sack of shyt like the other fat c00ns dapping you up here :mjlol:
Go find love you fukking parade float pathetic fat fukk :umad:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Keep going on with that YT supremacy behavior:umad:
Showing off ya true color because I dissed the only father figure you unloved bytch could assign himself :mjlol:
Not my fault you’re an unloved sack of shyt like the other fat c00ns dapping you up here :mjlol:
Go find love you fukking parade float pathetic fat fukk :umad:

Remember you screen name and picture avi is named after Kobe Bryant an FBA brother, you did not name yourself after a Haitian.

Tethers loved to latch onto our legends and culture.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Remember you screen name and picture avi is named after Kobe Bryant an FBA brother, you did not name yourself after a Haitian.

Tethers loved to latch onto our legends and culture.
More of that tariq lingo slang aka c00n fukking babble :umad:
You fukking pathetic sack of shyt go kill yaself and take tariq with you :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin