Kamala Harris Investment portfolio revealed. "boring" "to me, it's the cleanest portfolio you'll see in a politician"

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I would be surprised if they found something to the contrary.

At the end of the day, she is a former prosecutor with the highest of political aspirations. She knows where the traps are.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They are really trying to dig for something on Kamala... and there's not much there. Nothing that comes out will compare to Trump..
1. She’s a former DA. Either her shyt is EXTREMELY by the book or she knows how to keep the details to look like it’s by the book. She’ll never get caught up on some bullshyt. Her past is prolly cleaner than 99% of politicians.

2. She’s from Oakland. She ain’t going out like a dummy

:yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
1. She’s a former DA. Either her shyt is EXTREMELY by the book or she knows how to keep the details to look like it’s by the book. She’ll never get caught up on some bullshyt. Her past is prolly cleaner than 99% of politicians.

2. She’s from Oakland. She ain’t going out like a dummy

:yeshrug:
:blessed: Madam President

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Investing in index funds isn't really indicative of anyone's character tho.

You can be a whole ass serial killer and still invest in index funds.

I mean it's cool that they looked into it but this is a low risk portfolio that is imitated by many millions
of Americans. It's neither an indication of her inherent "good"-ness nor is it an indictment on her.
It just "is".

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Investing in index funds isn't really indicative of anyone's character tho.

You can be a whole ass serial killer and still invest in index funds.

I mean it's cool that they looked into it but this is a low risk portfolio that is imitated by many millions
of Americans. It's neither an indication of her inherent "good"-ness nor is it an indictment on her.
It just "is".
If you've elected someone who has hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in Russian natural gas companies, ExxonMobil, and Shell, they won't support climate change legislation.

If someone you've elected has thousands in Microsoft, Google and Apple, they won't regulate those companies.

The point is that her own financial interests won't influence what policies she supports. Republicans are secretive about their portfolios because they know people would ask why the fukk a guy who is making money off big pharma is allowed to be in charge of healthcare .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Every politician , and their spouses, should have to invest in passive index funds
And I'm surprised people are still getting ARMs for long term residences. Sure they got enough money to just pay off the mortgage but imagine going from 2% to 7% on a multimillion dollar mortgage