Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What happened to that boy band of brothers he tried to put out but it didn't pop? i think they were called J5 or something.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This predictable ass site though :whew:, how many versions of the same thread can you actually make.

All these rappers became millionaires with minimal rap skills thanks to puff and then fukked up is another way of seeing it.
Which a couple of them admitted.

It's hard for a young black executive :manny:
U sayin Biggie..Mase..Shyne..The Lox...Black Rob and G Dep had minimal rap skills?..lol..smh..why must nikkas always defend the most evil grimey and selfish people in the industry?..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
U sayin Biggie..Mase..Shyne..The Lox...Black Rob and G Dep had minimal rap skills?..lol..smh..why must nikkas always defend the most evil grimey and selfish people in the industry?..
Who the fukk defends them? I am one of few on here who does that to provide some perspective to discussions.

Mase and Big were not destroyed by puff though. Both thanked him for where they were and I don't think they blame him for shyt. No one pressured Big to go to Cali and no one pressured Mase to find 'god'. As far as black rob and g dep goes when I say skills I'm talking about hit making skills, star power etc. if it wasn't for Puff dep and rob would be where they are except never having the chance to move units and make big legal money.

Shyne did what he did, who does he blame? Lox well yea, they got fukked over but market dynamics decides what type of contract you get. It's a business. A lot of parties are involved from the majors down to the street. And some young stupid teenagers getting a shytty deal is just how it is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:what:?..nikka ALL them nikkas got raped by Diddy's contracts..there's no denying this...even Biggie..and all that bullshyt. Biggie was caught up in was cause of Diddy's people...Mase got fukked up as well..and don't even get me started with G Dep and Black Rob..Loon made Diddy hit again and look how greasy Diddy did him...it's literally NO secret that Diddy is a snake and u just on some devils advocate shyt right now..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:what:?..nikka ALL them nikkas got raped by Diddy's contracts..there's no denying this...even Biggie..and all that bullshyt. Biggie was caught up in was cause of Diddy's people...Mase got fukked up as well..and don't even get me started with G Dep and Black Rob..Loon made Diddy hit again and look how greasy Diddy did him...it's literally NO secret that Diddy is a snake and u just on some devils advocate shyt right now..
Dog you are worth what you are worth when you sign the contract until it's over.
If lox and all these people never caught on they would make money and Puff would lose everything he have them. So would artists and anyone else involved.

You think that people are out there giving out dream contracts to whoever the fukk?
Most 'first contracts' are pretty shytty unless labels are fighting for your signature and no one was fighting for their signature in fact no one wanted to sign them not even Big. Yet you are here telling Puff to give out deals like they were rockstars before they signed.

nikkas really expecting investors to be make their investments based on kindness :dead:

Do you pay 60k for a car that costs 30k cause the nikka selling it
might be hurting?

The like #1 rule in business is to buy shyt you believe is undervalued.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
T.Rone-Desire.jpg

And how y'all skip yung joc who came back as t-pain light

t-rone-t_ronemusic-go

Nicca...

...this is not Young Joc. It can't be.

You BS'n me...right?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Dog you are worth what you are worth when you sign the contract until it's over.
If lox and all these people never caught on they would make money and Puff would lose everything he have them. So would artists and anyone else involved.

You think that people are out there giving out dream contracts to whoever the fukk?
Most 'first contracts' are pretty shytty unless labels are fighting for your signature and no one was fighting for their signature in fact no one wanted to sign them not even Big. Yet you are here telling Puff to give out deals like they were rockstars before they signed.

nikkas really expecting investors to be make their investments based on kindness :dead:

Do you pay 60k for a car that costs 30k cause the nikka selling it
might be hurting?

The like #1 rule in business is to buy shyt you believe is undervalued.

Cuzz...i'll even concede that this is true. However:

You gon' pay a muthafucca in SHOES, nicca??
You gon' pay a nicca in a RAV 4, nicca??

The fucc out my face, nicca.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cuzz...i'll even concede that this is true. However:

You gon' pay a muthafucca in SHOES, nicca??
You gon' pay a nicca in a RAV 4, nicca??

The fucc out my face, nicca.
You are worth what people are willing to pay for you :manny:

The only thing that tells me is that the second best offer was worse.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You are worth what people are willing to pay for you :manny:

The only thing that tells me is that the second best offer was worse.
nikkas that think like u is why we as a people ain't nowhere in this world/industry...I would literally hate to meet some of u grimey nikkas on this site in real life..those people who u said ain't worth shyt made that nikka Diddy's legacy and made him millions :pacspit: