Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Diddy got some explaining to do.

I made a comment on SOHH similar to this and I salute you @gatorking for making it a hot thread.

It's weird. Diddy gets richer and stronger the people he deals with get poorer and weaker (or go behind bars or find religion or end up in rehab or so broke they can't even afford to pay their own bills without help).

Shyne
Craig Mack
Mase
Loon
Danity Kane
Cage
Dream
Total
Lil Cease
Lil Kim
Faith Evans
Black Rob
G-Dep
Da Band
Dirty Money

It's messed up!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This predictable ass site though :whew:, how many versions of the same thread can you actually make.

All these rappers became millionaires with minimal rap skills thanks to puff and then fukked up is another way of seeing it.
Which a couple of them admitted.

It's hard for a young black executive :manny:

BUT NOT PAYING THEM THEIR ROYALTIES FOR THEIR SONGS IS DEAD WRONG NO MATTER HOW YOU CUT IT THO!!!!! THAT'S ONE THING I WONT STAND FOR I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD STAND FOR.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
@Walt Rampage The Last Boyscout actually surfaced recently puffed up.

rampage-is-huge.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Breh you need to make a list of nikkas he hasn't fukked over.

I feel bad for those Making the Band nikkas, you just know he fukked them over mentally and physically.

I didn't go through the list, but add Mary J Blige to the list too. He was basically pushing her out, so Faith Evans could take her place.

Also some clothing factory in Mexico or Central America, basically had slaves making Sean John clothes.

Think I am lying?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,627037,00.html

People making 90 cents per hour. Damn shame

Nikka also cheaps out and puts dog fur on his Sean John coats.

I don't fukk with them shyts anymore.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Let's not talk about how his arrogant vision for Hate Me Now almost brought the god Nas' career to an end, Diddy bailed on Nas when the single came under scrutiny, leaving the GOAT open to attack by a well-wiskered rat named Jay. Little did Puff know that Jay's opposing power of loyalty (to Memphis Bleek) would block his destructive power and breathe life back into Nas' career :blessed:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
One of my favorite rappers acknowledged my writing?

:wow:

that blog i put the thread onto is legit, alot of real nikkas fukk with it, its really a rappers rap blog, it sounds corny but im serious, alot of rappers love that place far more than complex, xxl etc