Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, how did I forget. In 1997 Steve Harvey invited Puff & Snoop to his show where they "squashed the east-west beef". On that set, Puff dapped up Merlin Santana. That same Merlin Santana (New York cat) flew out to LA in 2002 (Puff said it was cool out there) and got shot up in a car. Coincidence? :comeon: Another black life lost :wow:

:lupe:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
It's true, doe...look at Craig when Puffy says it...

:laff: WOW! I knew Puff was a monster but to blatantly lie all in front of dude is low even by DIddy's standards.

Craig Mack and Easy Moe Bee names should ring out way more when it comes to 90's hip hop, Puff really fukked them over.

BAiiNE

Bronx BAiiNE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol you hear the new one with this promoter Jessica Rosenbaum or some shyt? They were joking like puff daddy does voodoo and shyt cause he can make people do whatever he wants.

J Rose the PR woman who does the parties @ Greenhouse?? What they said about her?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
nikkas that think like u is why we as a people ain't nowhere in this world/industry...I would literally hate to meet some of u grimey nikkas on this site in real life..those people who u said ain't worth shyt made that nikka Diddy's legacy and made him millions :pacspit:

These nikkas are missing father figures or have no clue of who they really are so they live vicariously through corny nikkas like Puffy, Jay, or whomever and try to incorporate pieces of their lives into their own because they hate who they are really.

They look for shiesty millionaires to give them motivation and hope to make them feel better about their most than likely Surrogate lives.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
PROLIFIC posting in this thread....:salute:

Ztfk2cY.jpg

This dude is a demon...the disgust on his face from seeing that dollar....:wow: