Dir. Paul Hunter
HSI Productions
Bad Boy Entertainment

Casting by Impossible

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2012 - a fire in a Bangladesh sweatshop where they manufacture ENYCE (Puff owns them) kills 112 (don't ask me how) workers. The owners settle with the deceased workers families for $1,200 per killed slave. That's less than what he spends on imported cucumber slices.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget Carl Thomas, who was so bummy and broke after Puff pimped him that I saw his old ass walking out of a college dorm on my campus at 3 a.m. with a broad who looked like a minor Super Mario villain. Or Total, who disappeared. Or Lil Kim, who transformed into some hybrid of a cheetah and a mudslide. Or Lil Cease, who was dancing butt naked in front of a roomful of men, then got beat down in public by Main-O, and started doing pullups on playgrounds and making youtube exercise videos? Or Rampage the Last Boyscout, who was never heard from again after Sean Puffy Combs put him on the Craig Mack remix. Speaking of which, didn't Craig Mack end up in a cult founded b a pedophile? And Red Cafe... How long until we find out that nikka was on Malaysia Flight 370?

Do y'all realize the last time we saw E Ness he was delivering a top 2 most embarrassing battle rap performance of all time... While Puffy was in the fukking audience, on a balcony, cheering wildly for Ness' opponent?

Remember when cats thought Jay Electronica was about to drop some unforeseen, transcendent amalgam of Sun Ra improv and Illmatic? Then Puffy ranted and raved like a crazed quasi-sexual Yellow King from Carcosa over one of Jay's tracks, and ever since he been composing drunken tweets, sexing a plain white woman built like a used dishrag, and being stalked by Wu Stans.

New Edition, which has as much nostalgic appeal to black people as apple pie, baseball, and the fukking founding party do to CACs, signed with Puffy and dropped an album on some comeback shyt in 2004. From Wikipedia: Angered over Bad Boy's neglect, the group asked to be let go of their contract, which finally culminated in November 2005.

Tell me the last time you saw Jamal "Gravy" Woolard employed as an actor or rapper?

Immediately before he starred in Notorious, Derek Luke was in Miracle at Saint Anna. Immediately after? The nikka was in Madea Goes to Jail.

After Puffy dropped that disgusting dud Last Train to Paris, I'm pretty sure the French started beating up black immigrants, and there was a transit strike that shut trains down in New York City.

Oh, and The Remix, which was a proud and wonderful feature of black hip hop culture, became almost entirely irrelevant after Puffy claimed ownership of it as if it was Al B. Sure's seed.

Oh shyt, almost forgot... The great KRS, who joined forces with Puffy in a shocking turn of events, only to end up threatening violence in record phone calls against a random goofball CAC rapper and having a near death experience on one of the worst album covers of all time:

Survival_skills.jpg