Denzel Washington once ‘stormed out’ of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ party, screamed ‘You don’t respect anyone!!!!!!!!!’

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Whole lot of celebs are quiet and Denzel PR the first to lead the race in the clean up....

:whoo:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Just the way Denzel has publicly carried himself thru the years.. you don't even really come across online rumors of him like you do of even the most private of celebs..

Gun to my head and if I had to bet one way or the other I'd say he wasn't.. I'm not all that invested though and could easily be wrong and could also care less

Gotcha... I understand

I'd be more willing to be all these people suck dikk for a deal. That's just me tho lol
But at minimum, I know anybody can be made out to be a villain by somebody.

So he might really be a decent man, but that's not what none of this is about anyway.
People ain't really seeing through it tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 904

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Why would u be willing to bet that bruh?

Back in the day Would u have been willing to bet Bill Cosby wouldn't be accused of drugging hoez
Difference between Cosby and Denzel is the Cosby rumors had been circulating for literally decades before the feds came after him.

For what's it's worth I wouldn't put anything past anyone in hollywood on some freaky shyt even Denzel but as far as I know there hasn't even been any rumors other than him being a recovering alcoholic and fukking all his female co-stars.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Difference between Cosby and Denzel is the Cosby rumors had been circulating for literally decades before the feds came after him.

For what's it's worth I wouldn't put anything past anyone in hollywood on some freaky shyt even Denzel but as far as I know there hasn't even been any rumors other than him being a recovering alcoholic and fukking all his female co-stars.

Literally that bolded can be used as some sht to get him hemmed up.

There's madd dudes that been caught up since this sht started years ago, that u never heard nothing about.
All of a sudden we treat them like they found 30 bytches tied up in their basement

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Gotcha... I understand

I'd be more willing to be all these people suck dikk for a deal. That's just me tho lol
But I at minimum, I know anybody can be made out to be a villain by somebody.

So he might really be a decent man, but that's not what none of this is about anyway.
People ain't really seeing through it tho
Got damn :dead: I guess I just never was that pessimistic..

But nah decent man or not that's still Denzel Washington.. nikka prolly sneezes and bytches appear like I Dream of Jeanie.. I'm just saying I doubt he's on the super fukkery shyt that's likely on a Diddy tape

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Got damn :dead: I guess I just never was that pessimistic..

But nah decent man or not that's still Denzel Washington.. nikka prolly sneezes and bytches appear like I Dream of Jeanie.. I'm just saying I doubt he's on the super fukkery shyt that's likely on a Diddy tape

Lol.
Like I said. Would u think bill Cosby, Travis smiley, Russel Simmons, matt lauer. Etc. Any of these guys would be caught up in something.

Even if they didn't suck dikk for a deal.
The fcked a bytch sideways when she wanted to get fcked longways...and she been holding that sht in for 2 decades. Now she needs to tell her truth. And get a bag.
Or maybe some one gives her a bag and tells her "hey, i heard he fcked u sideways but u like it longways. He did u wrong. We need u to tell the world. Helps us bring him down"

This sht is bigger than " this guy is a good guy" or "this guy is a bad guy".

They could put a case on u right now homie.
Your ass will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when they get finished with you. SHU program, nikka. 23 hour lockdown.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I was speaking to the Brandon Jackson dude :yeshrug:

Denzel obviously doesn't need to network.. I'd be willing to bet Denzel wasn't apart of the fukkery either
We all love Denzel... But just say you don't know and you hope he wasn't.

At the end of the day, we don't know these guys

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Denzel Washington once ‘stormed out’ of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ party, screamed ‘You don’t respect anyone’: report​

Denzel Washington had fighting words for Sean “Diddy” Combs at one of the disgraced rapper’s parties back in the early aughts, according to a new report.

The Oscar-winning actor, 69, “screamed” at Combs before he “stormed out” of an all-night party that the music mogul hosted in 2003, an unnamed source told Us Weekly.

The outlet describes the insider as someone who was “friendly” with Diddy “in the early 2000s.”

“Denzel screamed, ‘You don’t respect anyone,’” the source claimed.

View attachment 6258972
Sean Combs and Denzel Washington backstage during the 2001 Essence Awards at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.

“[Denzel and his wife, Pauletta] had been partying until dawn [with Diddy], and they had seen something and stormed out,” the insider continued.

The Post has reached out to reps for Washington and Combs for comment.

Combs is facing three charges of sëx trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution.

He has pleaded not guilty on all counts.

Following Combs’ arrest at a New York City hotel on Sept. 16, federal prosecutors unsealed the indictment against the rapper, revealing allegations that he hosted “freak offs” — “elaborate and produced” sëx parties that he would allegedly lure women to participate in for his enjoyment and that of his guests.

Combs was known for hosting wild and lavish parties long before his arrest. The expensive affairs were always populated with A-list celebrities, such as Washington.

Diddy’s $3 million 40th birthday “party of the century” at New York’s Plaza Hotel in 2009 was among the rapper’s famous bashes that the “Equalizer” star attended.

View attachment 6258974
Denzel Washington and Sean “P. Diddy” Combs attend the Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs Western Conference Game 5 at the Staples Center on May 29, 2008, in Los Angeles, California

Though Washington has never publicly spoken about Combs’ soirees, comedian Brandon T. Jackson has said the “Fences” actor advised him to always leave Hollywood parties “before the devil get there.”

“Denzel always told me, [when] we be at the parties, ‘You leave 30 minutes before the devil get there. OK?’ Always remember that Denzel would leave the parties early,” Jackson said on the “Breaking the Machine” podcast in January.

A clip of the interview has gone viral since Combs’ arrest.

Some celebrities have spoken up about Diddy’s parties, including Marlon Wayans, who said he always left early.

A former publicity director at Clive Davis’ Arista Records recently shared that “safety” went out the window at Combs’ parties “after a certain hour.”

“My spidey senses were always on high alert,” Dr. LaJoyce Brookshire recalled of the star’s parties while speaking with TMZ for their documentary special “The Downfall of Diddy: The Indictment."

And I know that there’s no safety after a certain hour when you’ve got drinks flowing and people behind your back doing drugs in bathrooms, and two or three people walking out of a bathroom together … so could there potentially be? Absolutely. Did I see it? No. I never stayed at the party late enough to see,” she shared.

Combs is being held in a Brooklyn detention center while he awaits trial.

Where the hell Brandon T Jackson been? He disappeared for 10-15 years and resurfaced now