BREAKING: US Supreme Court overturns historic 1984 Chevron precedent, gutting power of federal agencies to regulate environment and public health.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And that’s not a new line of thinking on this court, particularly since Bush Jr. A common idiot Coli breh should be on bench considering this one doesn’t even reach out to experts in their fields to get informed opinions. Their whole ruling steez is vibes. I’d love to see a list of who the conservative law clerks are cause I can bet they’re all right wing sycophants

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The rappers who endorse Trump are in a no-lose situation. People here continued to post their content after the 2020 endorsements, despite calling them slurs when they did it.

The kids and their younger fans care even less. The white people who make up their biggest audiences care even less than that.
“Trump gave the hood money”. And now more poison for the hood
I've been warning, but I feel like I have to get louder. This country is going to go 80 years backward. And these black celebs so many of us revere are HAPPY to lend a hand to it, as long as their bank account looks right.

We're on our own individually.
Gotta be mercenaries now. Black influencers and celebs make me sick. Worst petit bourgeoisie we’ve had. Hate that people trying to make the strip club pop outside the strip club

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So. Basically a cooperation that makes food can have a racist CEO who only sends food to inner cities, they could add shrapnel to save costs, and the EPA can't do shyt about it?

Meaning of corporations wanted to target black neighborhoods with poisonous factories or poison in our food, the EPA couldn't do anything about it?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall better change your retirement plans and seek another country to enjoy your old age in. These crackers will make it so you’ll never have peace…

But tether babble c00ns have already limited their options in their own minds, and will flee into the welcoming arms of Latin America, Europe and Asia in a worse case type scenario. :mjlol:

:scust:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Flint water coming to a neighborhood near you.
Jackson, MS, "Cancer alley" in Louisiana and other parts of the country where Black people are vulnerable and are fighting against state or business interests that don't give a fukk about them.

Will have even less protections and safeguards in the near future.

And people are shucking & jiving ahead of the next election.