The real power behind the Supreme Court: Leonard Leo.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The hidden hand appears and nothing will happen to them...:francis: in general I ask people here you think your votes matter?
nikka you ain't finna kill shyt. Stop yappin so much and get on point with folks willing to pop some shyt to make changes. Everything else you say is useless. You make the same point over and over again, most folks agree, but you never spoke on a solution. Just useless bytching.

Stop bytching my nikka.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The conservative activist who led the crusade to overhaul the US legal system is making a $1bn push to “crush liberal dominance” across corporate America and in the country’s news and entertainment sectors.

In a rare interview, Leonard Leo, the architect of the rightward shift on the Supreme Court under Donald Trump, said his non-profit advocacy group, the Marble Freedom Trust, was ready to confront the private sector in addition to the government.

“We need to crush liberal dominance where it’s most insidious, so we’ll direct resources to build talent and capital formation pipelines in the areas of news and entertainment, where leftwing extremism is most evident,” Leo told the Financial Times.

“Expect us to increase support for organisations that call out companies and financial institutions that bend to the woke mind virus spread by regulators and NGOs, so that they have to pay a price for putting extreme leftwing ideology ahead of consumers,” he said.