BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the alternative would be to let him stay in office and lose the next election to him also, because he is going to get reelected

regardless of how stupid of a fukk I think he is, I don't see him losing. They need to get his ass up out of there and they should have done it a long time ago. If you say this is the first time he's done something actionable, I'll take your word for it

You didn't answer the question of how you expect them to get him out of office when Republicans control the Senate.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Republicans know he has to go, but political pride means they'll get behind him. They dont want to face the fact a Republican president has exposed his own party as hypocritical

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the alternative would be to let him stay in office and lose the next election to him also, because he is going to get reelected

regardless of how stupid of a fukk I think he is, I don't see him losing. They need to get his ass up out of there and they should have done it a long time ago. If you say this is the first time he's done something actionable, I'll take your word for it

They are not going to lose the next election to him. In fact they didn't lose the last election to him. He lost the popular vote by over 3 million people, but he won the electoral college and even then it was by a mere 70,000-100,000 across Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Those votes appear to have been substantially impacted by Russian interference and a targeted effort to suppress African American voters, which was assisted by Republican governors and State legislatures in those States. In case you did not notice not only did the Democrats take the House of Representatives in the last election, but they also took the Governor offices in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

So Trump's reelection was not a sure thing, especially against a candidate like Biden who can actually lay claim to being a member of an administration that is actually responsible for the economic recovery that Trump likes to take credit for.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Why did it take so long to create an inquiry and why can't they just start the proceedings? It's been over 3 years of watching this shyt on tv and they haven't done shyt but bytch and moan :hhh:

Muller report was a waste of time, money, and media. Yet dude fukks up daily on TV live.

Why is this time going to be different and do some of you think Dems are just doing this to make themselves look like they're putting up a fight before the next election?

A serious question

looks like nancy polosi wouldn't support impeachment proceedings until she had the support of the public. she now feels the Ukraine scandal which consists of the president asking them to either investigate the son of joe bidens dealings in the ukraine and joe biden abuse his position as vice president or make up a fake investigation about joe bidens son and joe biden corrupt dealings is something the public supports looking into. all this to ensure he could beat joe biden in a presidential race. asking a foreign nation to to act on your behalf in this manner to undermine a presidential candidate is clearly understandable to the american public no matter their political leanings. now she sees blood in the water and is on the attack.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I want be voting. fukk both parties . Since I'm not going to shut the fukk what you gon do ?

I assume you mean "I won't be voting", in which case you're a bigger idiot that I previously thought. (At least vote in the primaries/local elections, where your vote has more weight.)

Since you're not going to shut the f*ck up, I'll just keep spitting facts and laugh at your brazenly stupid political posts. :bpumad:

Daps
I assume you mean "I won't be voting", in which case you're a bigger idiot that I previously thought. (At least vote in the primaries/local elections, where your vote has more weight.)

Since you're not going to shut the f*ck up, I'll just keep spitting facts and laugh at your brazenly stupid political posts. :bpumad:

Let's see if voting can keep that 1.8 billions dollars of cocaine that chased bank got caught with is affect by your "voting" . Until then go fukk yourself:umad:laughting at nikka that don't know the banks is in on the drug trafficking business. The banks that most of you save your money in. I look voting not different than the matrix.

Daps
Lmao breh is slow. Theirs a higher chance Pac is still alive than Trump bearing some hidden wittiness.

Are we talking about the same turmp that most of not everybody said WOULDNT become president? Somebody that makes it to this position in life has to have some form of intelligence and and machiavellianism...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Trump is a literal buffoon. Talking about Machiavellian levels of chess-playing ... that tub of lard ain't even playing Connect 4, much less chess OR checkers.

Trump could be diagnosed with Alzheimers and they'd say he intentionally manipulated his brainwaves during the scans on some 4d chess shyt

killacal

Banned
Daps
Are we talking about the same turmp that most of not everybody said WOULDNT become president? Somebody that makes it to this position in life has to have some form of intelligence and and machiavellianism...
Whose retarded mans is this :mjlol:
Retarded recognize retarded huh :wow:

Daps
Whose retarded mans is this :mjlol:
Retarded recognize retarded huh :wow:

Yeah okay . When Trump first announced that he would be running for president I laughed like many people did. How is that retarded ? I also laughed when Arnold Schwarzenegger ran for governor of California cause I'm thinking he dosent have any experience ? I laughed when they said George w bush would get a second term look what happened... Now I can sit back and laugh at people who don't think voting and all this shyt is predetermined. As long I take care of family I'm good. Hell the last time most of my family voted was .... Obama's first term.