BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't need or care about politics even thoe I know more than I lead on about it. I don't believe in it . I believe 5 things in this life shyt I've done pretty well coming from a nikka that at one point in time was homeless. Y'all nikka can keep this politics shyt...

You're doing a lot of commenting on something you supposedly care little about. :stephena1:

Daps
You're doing a lot of commenting on something you supposedly care little about. :stephena1:

I comment in in private about many thing I don't care about but cause I move in circles not just the black community. Nice try the people that know I don't care respect my opinion on voting just I like respect them for voting ....:umad:. once you know you to trigger people it's fun sometimes . Ask Dave Chappelle why he get on stage talk about shyt he dosent care ...to trigger people and fight for the ATTEMPT to say what you wan say ...regardless if they cancel you or in the coli cause ban you :smugbiden::win:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I would care about this if my auntie wasn't a lawyer teaching me about loopholes no matter who is in office. She is a republican right she also helped put vending machines in may locations to add to MY portfolio.

Shout-out to my uncle who ran with the black Panthers that has taught me that there is no saving this country. Make sure you a family man first everything else is irrelevant. Excuse me while I go prepare for this recession.... Being financially literate is all I care about I got plenty of people thats putting me up on game. I don't need or care about politics even thoe I know more than I lead on about it. I don't believe in it . I believe 5 things in this life shyt I've done pretty well coming from a nikka that at one point in time was homeless. Y'all nikka can keep this politics shyt...

Don't invoke the name of the Panthers to try and legitimize your position.

You're in this as a money run and that's ok. But Trump is tearing the country apart in multiple directions at once and he's proving that he's willing to tear everything down in order to prop up his own family. Do you really want to put your financial trust in someone like that (who has already proven why/how he's a financial buffoon over these last 3 years)?

Daps
Don't invoke the name of the Panthers to try and legitimize your position.

You're in this as a money run and that's ok. But Trump is tearing the country apart in multiple directions at once and he's proving that he's willing to tear everything down in order to prop up his own family. Do you really want to put your financial trust in someone like that (who has already proven why/how he's a financial buffoon over these last 3 years)?

I'm make it one or the other. I came from being homeless I can do anything. No need to legitimize shyt for the coli :mjlol:.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike Pompeo hit with subpoena from multiple House committees over his role in Trump’s Ukraine scandal
Mike Pompeo hit with subpoena from multiple House committees over his role in Trump’s Ukraine scandal

Apparently they want information on Rudy Giuliani after:

RUDY GIULIANI REVEALS STATE DEPARTMENT TEXT MESSAGES ABOUT HIS UKRAINE DEALINGS: 'THEY'RE ALL OVER ME...ASKING ME TO DO IT'
Rudy Giuliani reveals State Department text messages about his Ukraine dealings: "They're all over me...asking me to do it"

Pompeo is upset with Giuliani’s wild antics as Trump’s Ukraine scandal continues to grow: report
Pompeo is upset with Giuliani’s wild antics as Trump’s Ukraine scandal continues to grow: report

Giuliani-2.png

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Apparently they want information on Rudy Giuliani after:

RUDY GIULIANI REVEALS STATE DEPARTMENT TEXT MESSAGES ABOUT HIS UKRAINE DEALINGS: 'THEY'RE ALL OVER ME...ASKING ME TO DO IT'
Rudy Giuliani reveals State Department text messages about his Ukraine dealings: "They're all over me...asking me to do it"

Giuliani-2.png
Sounding like Nino Brown :mjlol:

“If im going down everyones going down with me!:lolbron:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U.S. Special Envoy to Ukraine Reportedly Resigns
By Josh FeldmanSep 27th, 2019, 7:21 pm

volker-1200x675.jpg

Kurt Volker, former US Ambassador to NATO, has resigned from his position as the U.S. State Department special envoy for Ukraine.

Volker’s name has been in the news a lot this week, especially after his name was mentioned in the whistleblower complaint in this context:

Rudy Giuliani claimed that was “nonsense,” showed off texts he got from Volker, and said he should step forward to explain things.

Volker has now resigned. One remarkable aspect of this news is that it was broken by Arizona State University student paper The State Press (Volker is the executive director of the McCain Institute):

Kurt Volker Resigns as U.S. Special Envoy to Ukraine

tenor.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I don't talk about politics, y'all dumb for being all political, lol, I'm above that shyt."

*posts seventy five times in this thread about politics*
Like yo, could you not make it any less obvious?

He's one of those dudes that ingests a whole lot of media from the PUA side of the internet and stuck around too long as alt right politics began to be inserted in there.

See the quick lil gems thread for context

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Washington Post: Trump told top Russian officials in 2017 that he wasn't concerned about election interference

By Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 9:24 PM ET, Fri September 27, 2019

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told two top Russian officials that he was unconcerned about the country's interference in the 2016 election during a 2017 Oval Office meeting, a remark that caused White House officials to tightly restrict access to his comments, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The Post, citing conversations with three former officials with knowledge of the matter, said Trump made the statement to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the same meeting in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with the foreign officials.

The former officials told the paper that a summary of the meeting was kept highly restricted to keep Trump's comment from getting out to the public, the Post reported.
According to the paper, Trump told the officials that he was unconcerned about Russia's interference because the US "did the same in other countries."
The White House's handling of records of Trump's communications with foreign officials has come under scrutiny in recent days after a whistleblower complaint about a call between Trump and Ukraine's President and the remarkable steps aides took to keep the conversation from becoming public led to a House impeachment inquiry into the President's conduct.

The Post said it was unclear whether the summary of the meeting was placed in the same highly secured electronic system that the whistleblower alleges held the phone call with Ukraine's President.

According to the three former officials the paper spoke with, White House officials were especially concerned with Trump's election interference remarks because it seemed to them that Trump was forgiving the Russians for interfering in the 2016 election. Special counsel Robert Mueller determined the Russians had interfered in the election and had worked to elect Trump, though there was no evidence the campaign conspired with the Russians.

CNN reported Friday that the White House's effort to limit access to the President's conversations with foreign leaders also extended to phone calls with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Russian leader Vladimir Putin, according to people familiar with the matter.

Those calls -- both with leaders who maintain controversial relationships with Trump -- were among the presidential conversations that aides took remarkable steps to keep from becoming public, though like the 2017 meeting with the top Russian officials, it's unclear whether White House aides took the additional step of placing the Saudi and Russian phone calls in the highly secured electronic system.

CNN's Pamela Brown, Jim Sciutto and Kevin Liptak contributed to this report.

Washington Post: Trump told top Russian officials in 2017 that he was 'unconcerned' with election meddling - CNNPolitics

Last edited: