BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I remember following Russia/Mueller in that huge thread in KTL thread. I posted like 80 times in that bytch.

Just to realize that America has always been trash and will always be trash when it comes to punishing white people for crime.

This fakkit might get re elected after its all said and done :snoop:

Daps
He got caught on tape, red handed :wow: How much you wanna bet he gets away with this too? :francis:

This is all I'm saying. If you can't a get the man for grabbing women by the p*ssy or women coming forward and saying they was sexually assaulted by Trump I don't known what else is really going to get him out that office? Now once he is no longer president I think they will have a chance.

Daps
I remember following Russia/Mueller in that huge thread in KTL thread, posted like 80 times in that bytch just to realize that America has always been trash and will always be trash when it comes to punishing white people for crime. This fakkit might get re elected

I got money on it now that he get re-elected :sas1:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got caught on tape, red handed :wow: How much you wanna bet he gets away with this too? :francis:

:dwillhuh:

Ummmm, he is getting impeached. So clearly he is not getting away with it.

Even if the Senate does not convict his retarded ass he will have forced the Republican Senators on to an island where they will have to declare whether the President is above the law. In other words that stable genius is going to make Republican Senators chose between following the law or following their Party.

:mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Let's see if voting can keep that 1.8 billions dollars of cocaine that chased bank got caught with is affect by your "voting"
(At least vote in the primaries/local elections, where your vote has more weight.)

Major banks and financial institutions have large scale corruption.

Ok...and? :bpunimpressed:

You act like this is some startling revelation; if you posted in HL you'd see that we're already hip. :bpunimpressed:

I don't expect voting to completely remove corruption, and it's not "useless" if it doesn't (false standard; it's not the end all be all to changing the system.) It does help though, especially if you have specific policy agendas that you'd like to see advance or existing ones that need to be changed or removed.

laughting at nikka that don't know the banks is in on the drug trafficking business.

What does this have to do with voting in politicians at the local level that support your political views, getting rid of racist, biased circuit court judges in your area, and voting on city and state-wide measures that directly affect you? :bpthink:

Matter of fact...how does Chase Bank selling crack directly affect you at all? :bpthink:

I'm definitely not defending that sh*t, but who said it was on the ballot? :bpthink:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is all I'm saying. If you can't a get the man for grabbing women by the p*ssy or women coming forward and saying they was sexually assaulted by Trump I don't known what else is really going to get him out that office? Now once he is no longer president I think they will have a chance.

White men in general don't care about white women. And some white women support the system of abuse. We've had adulterers elected. The dude in Alabama almost won after the child assault allegations if it weren't for black people.

I'm not sure why you think Trump's behavior about women makes him unelectable to white people.

Daps
White men in general don't care about white women. And some white women support the system of abuse. We've had adulterers elected. The dude in Alabama almost won after the child assault allegations if it weren't for black people.

I'm not sure why you think Trump's behavior about women makes him unelectable to white people.

We will see ...

Daps
Major banks and financial institutions have large scale corruption.

Ok...and? :bpunimpressed:

You act like this is some startling revelation; if you posted in HL you'd see that we're already hip. :bpunimpressed:

I don't expect voting to completely remove corruption, and it's not "useless" if it doesn't (false standard; it's not the end all be all to changing the system.) It does help though, especially if you have specific policy agendas that you'd like to see advance or ones that need to be changed or removed.

What does this have to do with voting in politicians at the local level that support your political views, getting rid of racist, biased circuit court judges in your area, and voting on city and state-wide measures that directly affect you? :bpthink:

Matter of fact...how does Chase Bank selling crack directly affect you at all? :bpthink:

I'm definitely not defending that sh*t, but who said it was on the ballot? :bpthink:

Trump dosent affect me at all. I've mad more money not just for me but to help Dad also under trumps watch . Me and my famliy and friends against the world it's all need . Just like I'm not defending Democrats or Republicans. :yeshrug:. Both parties are trash. You wanna talk about local politics some many scandals and bullshyt at the local level ....don't care to talk about it

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Trump dosent affect me at all. I've mad more money not just for me but to help Dad also under trumps watch . Me and my famliy and friends against the world it's all need . Just like I'm not defending Democrats or Republicans. :yeshrug:.

The fact that you've made more money under Trump is irrelevant.

Technically my income jumped significantly under Obama; mainly because of a promotion that would have happened regardless of who was in office. What you make isn't determined by who's president because it's highly subjective.

What specifically has Trump done that made you more money, in terms of laws or executive actions? :bpthink:

Daps
The fact that you've made more money under Trump is irrelevant.

Technically my income jumped significantly under Obama; mainly because of a promotion that would have happened regardless of who was in office. What you make isn't determined by who's president because it's highly subjective.

What specifically has Trump done that made you more money, in terms of laws or executive actions? :bpthink:
I got fined for not having health care when Obama was president 90 dollars is not a lot of money thoe. Your key word in here is SUBJECTIVE.

Daps
“What am I gonna do if Trump gets reelected? Probably get a significant tax break,” Chappelle says. “You want to know why I don’t even talk about Trump in my show? Because that mother****er is not the hokey-pokey. He is not what it’s all about. There’s millions of people that put him in power and the ideas that he puts forth are not his own. He’s singing poor white people’s greatest hits. So why the f*** would I worry about him and not the other millions?” Then he jokes that he’s thinking about voting for “that gay dude.” After the audience shouts back at him, he says, “No, Mike Pence.”

-Dave Chappelle

...and I'm going to sit down and STFU :ehh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump dosent affect me at all. I've mad more money not just for me but to help Dad also under trumps watch . Me and my famliy and friends against the world it's all need . Just like I'm not defending Democrats or Republicans. :yeshrug:. Both parties are trash. You wanna talk about local politics some many scandals and bullshyt at the local level ....don't care to talk about it

Ummmm, that money you made was based upon Obama's economic policies. Trump doesn't actually have an economic policy, which is why he is always fugging with the Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.

I am surprised that supposedly intelligent people don't realize that Trump almost sank the economy twice in the last two years. Just last Christmas that fool was floating an idea about replacing Powell, which caused the market to drop like a rock. Now the shythead President is running around pushing a trade war with China, which is the USAs biggest trade partner. The man is a fool.

Daps
Ummmm, that money you made was based upon Obama's economic policies. Trump doesn't actually have an economic policy, which is why he is always fugging with the Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.

I am surprised that supposedly intelligent people don't realize that Trump almost sank the economy twice in the last two years. Just last Christmas that fool was floating an idea about replacing Powell, which caused the market to drop like a rock. Now the shythead President is running around pushing a trade war with China, which is the USAs biggest trade partner. The man is a fool.

I would care about this if my auntie wasn't a lawyer teaching me about loopholes no matter who is in office. She is a republican right she also helped put vending machines in may locations to add to MY portfolio.

Shout-out to my uncle who ran with the black Panthers that has taught me that there is no saving this country. Make sure you a family man first everything else is irrelevant. Excuse me while I go prepare for this recession.... Being financially literate is all I care about I got plenty of people thats putting me up on game. I don't need or care about politics even thoe I know more than I lead on about it. I don't believe in it . I believe 5 things in this life shyt I've done pretty well coming from a nikka that at one point in time was homeless. Y'all nikka can keep this politics shyt...

Last edited: