BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You must want it. :beli:

If not, make sure you're registered to vote and kindly shut the f*ck up. :bpmjtf:

He's another "they're all the same, let's just all be apathetic, sit at home, and let things stay the same" agent. meanwhile laughing while his people stay in power
Somebody get it ....when will people learn that with politics one had washes the other :snoop:. These parties work together behind close doors man ...you can see at ceartin points ...

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
seek the truth
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/joe-biden-ukraine.735292/

that's the problem , heresay
the complaint........is heresay
the transcript........is heresay

I posted a video of what biden said.........with hold aid until the guy was fired, this is fact,not heresay. This is what dems are accusing Trump of doing, withholding aid until something gets done.

I'm not a trump supporter, i posted facts

:francis:

Anyone using the term "hearsay" is a fox news agent. Republicans have been pushing that bullshyt all day. TRUMPS OWN WORDS ADMIT IT. And the whistleblower's claims have already been corroborated by intel sources. This isn't some random asshat slinging bullshyt, that's YOUR President son.

I'm guessing your goofball "well we have tap of Biden" rationale is something else you got off Fox News. It's not the same thing, and we also don't have a paper trail of Biden trying to hide the transcripts :scust:

Meanwhile Slumps out here joking about assassinating whistleblowers :scust: Keep sucking your demon daddy's dikk, trick :camby:

Daps
nikkas is mad cause I said Mr grab her by the p*ssy is going to president again. If they didn't get Trump then when he was talking about grabbing bytches by the p*ssy don't forget the woman that came forward and accused Trump of rape ...what makes you think your going to get I'm now ? :beli:

Daps
He's another "they're all the same, let's just all be apathetic, sit at home, and let things stay the same" agent. meanwhile laughing while his people stay in power

nikka I'm black:what: I've m made money this year manipulating The matrix instead of participating in The matrix.. I'm going to put my stamp on this world my way not have some other black people would like for me to .

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Trump, Guiliani and Barr are fugged. That CIA Officer knows where all the bodies are buried and he had sources feeding him information. There is clearly more shyt out there that is going to hit the fan.

I am not going be able to stop laughing if it turns out that Bob Mueller, Dan Coats and all of those Generals that Trump shytted on actually planted the Agent.

Trump is such a crook people don't understand that the AG is supposed to be completely independent from the President. Barr is so corrupt Trump has him involved in his scams.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
breh you lame as fukk
nikka I'm black:what: I've m made money this year manipulating The matrix instead of participating in The matrix.. I'm going to put my stamp on this world my way not have some other black people would like for me to .

Daps
He'll try to paint himself as a martyr if he gets impeached. :skip:

Funny shyt is I believe Trump has plan in case he does get impeached. He is a very
.... Machiavellian type of chess player. Oh and and the reason he is lying saying the economy is good is because if he dosent spread false hope he know he want get re-elected. Hell if get impeached the vice president might be worse than Trump .....

Daps
Trump is such a crook people don't understand that the AG is supposed to be completely independent from the President. Barr is so corrupt Trump has him involved in his scams.

Fam if people would get out they emotions they could see HOW fukked this politics shyt is . If Trump goes down trust ....it's a bunch of people going down . Democrats included.