Nancy Pelosi: Republicans have told her in private the Democrats have to beat Trump so GOP can start fresh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is not making it to 2028 if he loses this year. The amount of money he owes people , the debt, and the possibility of prison. This is it . Win or it's over
absolutely not. im tired of hearing that bullshyt

trump running as an 82 year old in '28, to be president til he's 86, is laughable. look how bad biden just crashed out, doing the same thing :mjlol:

trump is far more likely to be dead in '28, than the republican nominee

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I’m not talking about FBA’s and Americans whose people have been here 400 years. I’m talking about refugees like you who bring their Arab sensibilities to the west trying to undermine our democracy and institutions because you feel some type of way about your parents fleeing their homeland and want to blame everyone but the mutherfukkers that put hands on you in the first place. Don’t blame America because your leaders get hoed out for a Toyota Prius. :mjlol:

Ain’t nobody buying your hysterical takes around Kamala and the democrats. We all know you want Trump to win so he can’t harm Black Americans. It’s why you have that fantasy of Trump winning Michigan when you won’t even put anything on it.

lifetime ban bet :mjgrin: matter fact I’ll post myself and you post your passport.
I'm not reading this retard babble.

Do like your Japanese friends and commit harikiri. Kill yourself and stay buried in Japan. :pachaha:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not reading this retard babble.

Do like your Japanese friends and commit harikiri. Kill yourself and stay buried in Japan. :pachaha:
That’s what I thought :umad:

images

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Start all over from what? Record breaking people came to vote for him and he's ostensibly tied with Harris in the race

The Republicans have also cemented themselves as exclusionary and racist. They've gotten exactly the voter base they want with Trump

Wtf does starting all over look like. This dumb bytch needs to just disappear and die. Tired of her corrupt ass as much as cocaine Mitch
It’s not about that.

It’s more so likely that the established Republicans are simply extremely jealous of Trump as the outsider that took over by using bullshyt tactics. He’s like the Drake of politics.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Iirc the nazi party never won an election, they found an opportunity and seized power.

Maga should not be treated with soft gloves. fukk diplomacy.
Naw, they were voted in and formed a coalition with traditional conservatives. Hitler originally had a mostly ceremonial position, but parlayed it into becoming prime minister. Once he became PM he dissolved parliament and made himself fuhrer.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It’s crazy to see how Republicans were crucial in getting the Civil Rights Act passed in the 1960s, and now many in their base are backing a racist, orange blowhard for the third time in a Presidential election. What a dramatic falloff.

EDIT: BTW, yes, I recognize that the 1960s Republicans would probably identify as Democrats now, so no need for a history lesson.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. They want Trump to lose yet are in lockstep with his every demand.

Nah they agree with 90% of Trumps policy positions. They just want an off ramp in case it doesn’t pan out but more than willing to ride the wave when it’s working. Like the Prussian officer class going along with the Nazis until it was clearly over them.
they are cowards.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Should’ve hit reset after the Tea Party highjacked the party, yet y’all catered to those nuts and that led to trump.
Reap what you sow

Racism
Fascism
Bigotry
Intolerance
Anti-Intellectualism
Blatant Denial in the face of facts

This is who you are now. You opened Pandora's Box. Now pay the price. Word to Bossman DLo

And if they try to break off from Maga, they will never see major office again. They have fukked themselves aligning with that buffoon.

They too p*ssy and coward to stand up to Trump but wanted the rewards (office) that comes with his legion of bozos. Trump shytting on their family members and they smiling in his face the next day and shyt. fukk em.

And networks like Faux News, Newswacks keep fueling the flames appealing to this type of shyt Trump embodies. They've been doing it for decades. Blood is on their hands as well.

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Naw, they were voted in and formed a coalition with traditional conservatives. Hitler originally had a mostly ceremonial position, but parlayed it into becoming prime minister. Once he became PM he dissolved parliament and made himself fuhrer.

How Hitler became Chancellor, 1932-1933​

The chain of events that led to Hitler’s appointment as Chancellor on 30 January 1933 is a complicated one.
Chancellors in this period were normally weak because proportional representation made it hard for political parties to gain a majority of seats meaning the Chancellor found it difficult to control the Reichstag. By 1932 President Hindenburg had to use Article 48 to pass almost every law.
It was against this backdrop that the events of 1932 and 1933 unfolded.

Major events leading to Hitler becoming Chancellor​

April
– Presidential election. Hitler came second to Hindenburg, who won 53 per cent of the vote to Hitler’s 36.8 per cent.
May – Brüning resigned as Chancellor. Hindenburg appointed Franz Von Papen, a conservative, as his replacement.
July – Reichstag elections. The Nazis became the largest party with 230 seats. Hitler demanded to be made Chancellor but Papen remained.
November – Reichstag elections called by Von Papen to try to win a majority in parliament. Nazis lost 34 seats but remained the largest party with 196 seats.
December – Von Papen resigned. Hindenburg appointed Kurt Von Schleicher, an army general, as Chancellor. Von Schleicher tried to split the Nazis by asking a leading Nazi called Gregor Strasser to be his Vice Chancellor. Hitler forced Strasser to decline.
January
– Von Papen and Hindenburg turned to Hitler, appointing him as Chancellor with Von Papen as Vice Chancellor. They believed they could control Hitler and get him to do what they wanted
They wormed they way in coz everyone else played by the rules.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
The republican party is the trump party...these old Neo-Con's think they can put the genie back in the bottle after incubating this monstrosity :russ:
Or to put in DBZ terms: The Neo-con, establishment GOP are Bibidi/Babibi, and Trump and his collective dikkriders -- both voters and people in Congress -- are Majin Buu :manny: