Nancy Pelosi: Republicans have told her in private the Democrats have to beat Trump so GOP can start fresh

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't believe you dare to fix your chopstick built fingers, from keyboard IN JAPAN, to talk about my understanding of and engagement with politics HERE. :russ: why did you stop cosplaying Toussaint? You planning to cosplaying MLK next? Shut your gaijin ass up, Yasuke. You can't say shyt to me till your toes touchdown on MY American soil :umad:

Does that change the fact that it broke records? :why:
Who cares about a broke record if you lose.

Some of the runners who came in second to Usain Bolt set some records to.

You know what their names are?

Exactly.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. There needs to be a reset button to get ALL OF THEM OUT. Every last one of them out regardless of the party. Get the supreme court justices out. Congress and etc. Do a full on reset and rewrite the whole damn system because shyt needs a re fukking do.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Who cares about a broke record if you lose.

Some of the runners who came in second to Usain Bolt set some records to.

You know what their names are?

Exactly.
Lebron has less rings than Jordan but we're still calling him the GOAT, aren't we?

Exactly.

Good thing politics aren't sports or you might've had a point.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i don't even know what the hell that looks like tbh. only trump is a shameless enough sociopath to run one

republicans' best shot in '28 is to do what glenn youngkin did in VA, and the big money will seek to define and get behind that early. but the MAGA rednecks might have other plans in the primary

trump has laid waste to this party :mjlol:

Aggressive ignorance and trolling, nonstop attacking, borderline racist/sexist/homophobic weird shyt on the center stage (instead of in the background), protectionism, isolationism, etc. All of these guys have changed how they talk, how they present themselves, how they tweet, etc to mirror Trump and I don't think that will change. Whoever gets the nomination will have to do so by winning over Trump voters.

Youngkin isn't gonna survive this game. He appears too normal and effete to deal with the weirdo hyper masculine, aggressive right wing shyt that will dominate the 2028 primaries.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe you dare to fix your chopstick built fingers, from keyboard IN JAPAN, to talk about my understanding of and engagement with politics HERE.
You can’t vote in American elections and you didn’t go to school here. I’d cave your refugee chest in and send your ass back to the Sahel so you can twerk for Jihadists like the rest of your kin. :mjlol:

Oh and by the way, Kamala is polling well because she isn't Trump or Biden and hasn't done any actual tv interviews.
Good vibes a month after she announced :mjlol:

Why don’t you put your food vouchers where your mouth is? Put some money on Trump since you think your Arab daddies are gonna come through for you in Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: b_b

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
⁸You can’t vote in American elections and you didn’t go to school here. I’d cave your refugee chest in and send your ass back to the Sahel so you can twerk for Jihadists like the rest of your kin. :mjlol:

Good vibes a month after she announced :mjlol:

Why don’t you put your food vouchers where your mouth is? Put some money on Trump since you think your Arab daddies are gonna come through for you in Michigan.
Looks like I touched a nerve. :umad:

You're mad all the bussy popping you're doing for zionists and cacs won't matter. My vote means infinitely more by virtue of living here and being from here.

You're the coward that left your country to be a loser in Asia. In a country that does not fukk with you on even an atomic level. :umad:

And yes, she's coasting on vibes. It's a phenomenon you'd be familiar with if you knew how politics works here

Stick to anime and manga, fakkit. Your arms too short to box with God

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:mjlol:
:mjlol: :mjlol:

These nikkas think they can go back to deficit hawking after Trump? They will need an entirely new republican party, everybody has dirt on them.
The voting records for all of them will forever show they went along with everything Trump said or did.

Even Nikki Haley sounded like she had some level of intelligence or common sense earlier this year. Unfortunately she threw all that away at the RNC when she bowed down like every other Republican. Record forever tarnished

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're mad all the bussy popping you're doing for zionists and cacs won't matter. My vote means infinitely more by virtue of living here and being from here.
You’re not from America. :laff: This MF a damn lie.

You're the coward that left your country to be a loser in Asia. In a country that does not fukk with you on even an atomic level. :umad:

Japanese love Americans :wow: “I love hip hop, America so cool, I want to go”

It’s why when your folk come out here you pretend to be us. :umad:

But youre not like us
kendrick-kendrick-lamar.gif

And yes, she's coasting on vibes. It's a phenomenon you'd be familiar with if you knew how politics works here
Like I said fugee, put your food vouchers where your mouth is and put some money on it since you think them Arabs that got your kin folk washing their dishes in Africa are gonna come through for you. :mjgrin:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The voting records for all of them will forever show they went along with everything Trump said or did.

Even Nikki Haley sounded like she had some level of intelligence or common sense earlier this year. Unfortunately she threw all that away at the RNC when she bowed down like every other Republican. Record forever tarnished
Exactly. They want Trump to lose yet are in lockstep with his every demand.

Nah they agree with 90% of Trumps policy positions. They just want an off ramp in case it doesn’t pan out but more than willing to ride the wave when it’s working. Like the Prussian officer class going along with the Nazis until it was clearly over them.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Trump wins again in 2028 and stomps to the nomination because the party is too fractured and focused on imitating him to beat him. At this point running for president might be his most secure means of making money so I wouldn't be stunned if he runs again. Assuming he's not in prison.
Trump is not making it to 2028 if he loses this year. The amount of money he owes people , the debt, and the possibility of prison. This is it . Win or it's over

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You’re not from America. :laff: This MF a damn lie.

Japanese love Americans :wow: “I love hip hop, America so cool, I want to go”

It’s why when your folk come out here you pretend to be us. :umad:

But youre not like us
kendrick-kendrick-lamar.gif

Like I said fugee, put your food vouchers where your mouth is and put some money on it since you think them Arabs that got your kin folk washing their dishes in Africa are gonna come through for you. :mjgrin:
So we making food stamp jokes and saying black people are only hip hop. What else, fried chicken and basketball? That's why Shinji and em like you huh?:mjpls:

I'm sure you'll get a few more shekels for antiblack jokes. :mjlol:

I haven't checked in a while. But I don't remember seeing your name in the ethnicity thread either :patrice: who's not like us? :pachaha:until I see proof you're black, you can eat a dikk with aids on the tip. With chopsticks and Wasabi you faģ

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Nah for real what happens after, whether Trump gets elected or not?

These people are so dedicated to Trump and the MAGA cult. I don't see MAGA going away no time soon sadly :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nah for real what happens after, whether Trump gets elected or not?

These people are so dedicated to Trump and the MAGA cult. I don't see MAGA going away no time soon sadly :francis:
Hopefully they start offing themselves including the maga c00ns/cacs here when Trump loses again :manny:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So we making food stamp jokes and saying black people are only hip hop. What else, fried chicken and basketball? That's why Shinji and em like you huh?:mjpls:
I’m not talking about FBA’s and Americans whose people have been here 400 years. I’m talking about refugees like you who bring their Arab sensibilities to the west trying to undermine our democracy and institutions because you feel some type of way about your parents fleeing their homeland and want to blame everyone but the mutherfukkers that put hands on you in the first place. Don’t blame America because your leaders get hoed out for a Toyota Prius. :mjlol:

Ain’t nobody buying your hysterical takes around Kamala and the democrats. We all know you want Trump to win so he can’t harm Black Americans. It’s why you have that fantasy of Trump winning Michigan when you won’t even put anything on it.

I haven't checked in a while. But I don't remember seeing your name in the ethnicity thread either :patrice: who's not like us? :pachaha:
lifetime ban bet :mjgrin: matter fact I’ll post myself and you post your passport.