BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Daps
The only way Trump gets impeached is if the deep state COMPLETELY abandoned Trump ...and that not going to happen . Even thoe the Republicans many not like him they understand he is a necessary evil.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t think the majority of Americans are not have they ever been in a combat situation so I’d say at this point in time no

but one day I feel we are gonna have to fight these guys( I.e alt right,government,etc) one day it’s unavoidable.This having faith wishing and hoping politicians are gonna do the right shyt for the country is gonna fade away when everyone realizes it’s bullshyt. when they have shown us over and over they don’t give a fukk about the American ppl.

We are too big for a nationwide Civil War. I could see an Alamo situation in the Heartland.

Daps
m1x5z2p0ctp31.png

:russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would care about this if my auntie wasn't a lawyer teaching me about loopholes no matter who is in office. She is a republican right she also helped put vending machines in may locations to add to MY portfolio.

Shout-out to my uncle who ran with the black Panthers that has taught me that there is no saving this country. Make sure you a family man first everything else is irrelevant. Excuse me while I go prepare for this recession.... Being financially literate is all I care about I got plenty of people thats putting me up on game. I don't need or care about politics even thoe I know more than I lead on about it. I don't believe in it . I believe 5 things in this life shyt I've done pretty well coming from a nikka that at one point in time was homeless. Y'all nikka can keep this politics shyt...
you
I got fined for not having health care when Obama was president 90 dollars is not a lot of money thoe. Your key word in here is SUBJECTIVE.
If you didn’t have insurance you were your own problem either Or a broke boy . You got yourself fined especially if you have family members who are lawyers Helping you make financial decisions
Also if your touting trumps financial policies and literally can only say I use to lose 90 dollars from Not having insurance then your just a trump supporter

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The longer this draws out...the less likely the impeachment is gonna happen. It seems like all the steam has been let out of it. They need to hold a vote In the House already

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Yall ready for a civil war?

Only a mentally insane person, Conservative or Republican, is gonna risk their job, freedom, or life for Trump’s Presidency :russ:
Trump just :troll:ing as usual :mjlol:

There may be minor protests or insurrections, but no Civil War.