BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Daps
They know Obama fukked up..
4D chess.

Obama is STILL the dude in the Democratic Party. Kamala needed him to be the antagonist so she could swoop in and reignite the passion for brehs.

Not saying 100% it was planned but I wouldn't put it past them. Those are some smart political operatives. We underestimate how slick Dems can be.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Says the person who was already proven wrong once the whole quote emerged. :dead:

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

And why are you still ignoring the video where she says she'll explore reparations if she is elected president? Why are you ignoring her official co-sponsorship of Senator Booker's reparations bill? If she meant what you claim she said, then those would be complete contradictions of her "won't specifically help Black Americans" policy.

Every objective person in this conversation can already see she's saying the opposite of what you claimed, no matter how many times you try to Big Lie your way through it.

:dead:NO nikka.

YOURE NOT GOING TO SPIN THAT QUOTE
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY.

THAT PEG IS NOT GOING INTO
THAT CIRCLE

:devil:
:evil:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The Kamala campaign has spent a billion dollars and the race is still close. Her honey moon phase is over and the numbers for swing states are not looking great.

All they have to do is make actual policies for the people instead of talking a bunch of bullshyt....put more dollars in American pockets. Their messaging is garbage and of course coli political dikk riderss would rather blame regular coli posters for this instead of a powerful political party with billions at the disposal :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead:NO nikka.

YOURE NOT GOING TO SPIN THAT QUOTE
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY.

THAT PEG IS NOT GOING INTO
THAT CIRCLE

:devil:
:evil:

No one with basic reading comprehension thinks I'm "spinning" anything.

And why do you KEEP ignoring that she repeatedly talking about looking into reparations during the exact same period as this quote? That alone should kill your nonsense interpretation of it even if you got a 350 on your verbal SAT.

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

I'm going to keep posting the whole quote, cause y'all posted that one line out-of-context for a reason.

And I'm going to keep pointing out that she co-sponsored Cory Booker's bill to set up a committee to study reparations AND publicly said she would look into reparations as president, because both of those facts kill your claims even if you really can't read.

Three different statements AND a bill that kill your interpretation, which was already nonsense to begin with.